How is the gameplay in Diamond and above?

I have an old account and I play both Tank and Support, not a big fan of Dps roll. I’ve been stuck in Silver for the last 3 seasons. I grind my way to Gold just to end up getting matched with players that have me questioning what made them decide to play rank to begin with.

The gaming sense between silver and gold is absolutely horrendous. My stats are consistently good but I can never break free completely from Silver.

Match after match with teammates that:

1. Dont group up, like at all.
  2. Forget about touching the point, time clock? What time clock? They dont even care.
  3. Focus on kyls but neglect the payload, just no team work in general.

Mind you, its not like this every match, but unfortunately majority of my matches are a calamity of shenanigans and foolishness.

If im working hard to be the best on my team and it shows on screen then what else can I do?

1 Like

You could put a vod of a Diamond/Masters game and like 95% of the time you probably wouldnt be able to tell the difference without checking profiles

Game quality nowadays at every level is terrible for evebeyone

2 Likes

It’s completely inconsistent, one game you get negative k/d players and the next one you just walk around doing almost nothing and you get carried by good players. All you do in diamond is stomp or get stomped from d5 to d1 and then back to d5. It’s an insanely unsatisfactory loop. Whatever they tried with matchmaking has completely screwed up the ranks and you get a huge skill disparity in the players at the same damn rank.