How is pharah's april fools a joke?

Literally all the pharah’s would love that ability in the current game.

4 Likes

I think its kinda silly. However, it is a pretty cool ability to shoot yourself downward.

1 Like

They stay cooking with Pharah in the labs but always give her the most mid changes. There’s so much potential for Pharah.

1 Like

The thing that makes me LOL is the fact that they ALREADY PUT THIS IN THE GAME FOR A PAST APRIL FOOLS THING, or some other patch back in 2020, and straight up said they were gonna add it to her kit for real when they worked the code out.

Flash forward 4 years and it’s still nowhere to be seen and then comes back in this April Fool’s patch.

They really keeping Pharah players on their toes waiting for this crouch dive ability LOL

I wonder if it’ll go live this time or go back into the abyss for another 4 years :thinking:

5 Likes

I mean, she’s even had a highlight intro of (almost) literally this exact thing since OW1 launch.

6 Likes

They’ll probably give it to Space Ranger, now that Jet Dash is a thing.

Season 12 will be a season to remember.

1 Like

All true game improvements are only used on AF.

1 Like

Most useless ability ever.

instead better would be: you can move while using ultimate.

Pharah should be able to do a hero dive damage on a 30 second CD, then you have a choice of using it offensively or defensively.

The new devs probably know nothing of that promise.

1 Like

Hold up! :smile:

I guess its been around (in concept) for a long time!

It should deal damage.

1 Like

Are you insane? She is significantly better with her rework than she was before.
Do you just want her to be an unkillable menace that goes 35-0 every single game?

She is absurdly powerful in the april fools mode and is picked almost every match.

Good question.

𓂀 Pharah ideas thread

Yeah I’m sure they would enjoy never dying and being even more unkillable.
Pharah mains are right up there with Orisa mains in “I want to easily win while barely putting in any effort” I swear.

It takes a bit of a mental relearning of the hero.

1 Like

The point of the patch is to be silly, not balanced.

Pharah should have become invincible during her ult.

It lets you juke easier, we need it