How is anyone surprised? Like, seriously

Except it is literally relevant. You’re talking about the STATE of this game. I’ve been playing since 2017 so I’ve seen this game go through many changes. If Blizzard going to make a SEQUEL and make decisions A LOT of people disagree with, I think getting and understanding a long time player viewpoint is important…

You’re not even making any sense bruh and as you can see… A LOT of people disagree with the way they’re going on about this. Me saying you a bootlicker defending crappy practices (which you are) is a valid concern because yall will take and accept ANYTHING you can get. Stop settling.

Thank you. I wanted to write a post like this, but just didn’t have it in me.

Lets also look at the other nice things. Don’t want to pay for the skin? OK. Just afk in a streamers chat that you want the emotes for and do something else. Easy chance to get free twitch emotes for doing nothing. With all the feedback, they may expand this to smaller streamers in the next iteration if there is one.

Personally I think the relationship of many on forums with Blizzard are like that of someone still with a partner that cheated on them. They are still together, but don’t trust their partner. Not saying trust should be given, but if it isn’t and they choose to maintain the relationship, then it never works out and will always be toxic. Everything their partner does will then be something against them or something wrong.

People on this forum want the game to die so I’m not surprised by “A LOT of people” you mean just this forum and other echo-chamber-esque communities that have similar mindsets to the people on here.

CONSOOMERISM SOY WOJAK

No, this is an actual good thing for the game.

He doesn’t seem to be shilling at all. He’s a poor fan on copium

Any particular reason why my money are going to them and not in some other place?

I’m going to disappoint you, but Bobby will already be using the money he saved by not paying these streamers himself, but instead forcing the playerbase to do that.

Feel free to give away your money, I’m not stopping you personally and have nothing against someone doing it.

1 Like

More like people want this game to be better lmfao it’s already dead. Overwatch 2 will revive some vitalization into this game before it just be like OW1 again. Mark my words. Also these people opinion do not matter. Got it.

lol alright, sure.

“Support-a-Streamer program”.

It’s in the name.

Yeah they don’t because you people live in an echo chamber where you want this game to die???

Where’s my option to get it without supporting random people that I have no interest in?

1 Like

No where, you don’t get the skin.

Yeah, that’s kinda the point.

1 Like

Because blizzard want’s to support streamers so they play overwatch more and in turn attract more players. Unless you hate new players, I don’t see how that would be a negative thing.

Great, but whats stopping you from doing it?

This is only an issue because you have a weird bais against streamers.

Ok, congrats, you got the point. Now you don’t get the skin you want.

If they wanted to support streamers, they would pay them.

I mean, I can repeat it for the 100th time. I have no interest in giving away my money to random people that I’ve never watched and never going to watch.

You have a weird bias towards supporting streamers. To each their own.

Your first question in OP: “How is this thing bad?”. I told you how this thing bad. Don’t act like you got me on something. You may like it personally. It doesn’t make it good somehow.

1 Like

You not wanting to give content creators money instead of the game company is not a reason why this is bad btw

Is there only your way of something being good or bad? Are your feelings the standard measurement of something being good or bad?

So you’re admitting that because you don’t want to support content creators that this is bad, therefore I can throw your own statement at you:

Is there only your way of something being good or bad?

Yes, but this gets more people to watch them, which is what they want.

And I’ll be honest, this just makes you sound kinda greedy. It’s not like you don’t get anything out of giving them money, you get the skin you want

I’m not even interested in buying this bridgette skin (who plays bridgette lol). I just don’t see why giving them money would be something to complain about.

Please tell me why giving a streamer money is “bad”? who does it negatively affect?

him because CONSOOMERISM

I bet this guy has never donated to a charity.