How i'd balance the Support Role

Moira needs utility though not more healing. It’s been suggested a few times and I would like to see an anti applied to her damage. Make it so that while she’s latched on to you with alt fire (maybe orb) you can’t be healed. It won’t linger once her damage stops but it makes Moira like an anti-pocket.

So if there’s a support/damage combo that’s oppressing your team go Moira to cancel it out. This also has the added benefit of making Ana less of a required pick without actually nerfing her kit, and sleep still gets to be a unique utility for her.

if we want moira to be strong, she needs to be more difficult to play also. and thats fine. fade is a cool mechanic. her kit feels fluid and dynamic. but a hero that easy cant be strong above plat and call the game competitive.

Inspire heals Brigitte, too. One would think everyone gets this logical assumption.

I won’t bother reading the rest because it’s explaining something that doesn’t need to be explained.

That doesn’t make it a self heal. In fact, of all self healing in the game Inspire is the most risky form of it. The change as of the PTR going live also removes half the effectiveness.

You need to learn what self heal means.

Self-heal:

Having the ability of some sort to heal yourself.

No. Mercy doesn’t need 60 HPS. She needs 55.

Her high mobility and low skill cieling pays off with her low healing. But I feel like it’s a bit too little. 55 HPS would be perfect because 50hps feels too slow and 60hps feels too much.

These are all pretty reasonable buff suggestions. Nice one OP.

maybe add a grenade elims well for how many enemies killed with the help of grenade.

We don’t need her to be able to 1 shot tracers again.
300 maybe, 350-400 is too much. she’s already the tankiest support.

She can already do that with an orb.

She already has the second highest healing per 10 and thats with 50 hps. Buffing her healing will just make her a must pick.

1 Like

She needs more healing if you think justifying her lack of healing is to call her an off support and to be played with another main support.

Imagine saying you should play Ana or Moira with another main support because their healing got gutted ?

True.

Regenerative burst cd decrease is needed imo. About the second change I don’t know.

New kit is actually pretty good. All she needs is 300 barrier imo :smiley:

I’d prefer his ““goats”” reverted, but this idea is not bad.

Same as Lucio, I wish they reverted his ““goats”” nerfs.

Fine change, slightly meaningless. People wouldn’t even notice. She was once able to heal thru barriers, and no one complained.

60 hps revert is imo needed in order for mercy to work best. She’s almost constantly run alongside Ana or other main healer, but ppl still won’t admit it’s because of her low 50 hps.

10 extra hps wouldn’t make Mercy dethrone Ana from her current Queen of all supports status. At worst Mercy would join Ana and both of them were must picks, but that’s doubtful.

They removed her ability to combo with her other attacks by decreasing the stun duration of bash. She wouldn’t be able to reliably combo (it was never a one-shot) a Tracer anymore unless she’s already blown both recall and all 3 blinks.

Besides that, it’s a full on bash with a huge shield with a metal center. Why SHOULDN’T it deal the same damage as a melee attack from other heroes?

They nerfed the combo, so increasing the bash damage is a fair trade off.

I don’t think 350 is too much. 400 maybe, but i feel 350 is very fair considering they halved her self healing.

No, the orb can pass through barriers to heal behind them, not heal behind them if it’s on the opposite side of the ally. That’s like saying Moira can heal through barriers because she can just walk through to the other side of them.

Either you drastically increase her damage output or you use her as a main healer. Her primary fire is a heal beam for God’s sake

Dunno, ask D.Va?

(sorry, still bitter about that one)

omG THANK YOU FOR THIS! ME AND LIKE A BILLION OTHER PLAYERS THINK THE SAME

Balance Support Role; Take away the things that make then act like DPS, change support to ‘healer’. Sign out. gg

I do think D.Va’s jet should deal 30 again too.

So completely ruin Zenyatta, Lucio, Moira, and Baptiste? No thank you.

I always rhought it sucked that the other healers would get sole credit if they got the moest healing done even if a lot of it was due to Ana’s nade qmplifying their healing. So i figured this would be a good way to show credit to Ana while still rewarding the one who applied the healing.

1 Like

Zen and Baptiste are skill based kits when it comes to dealing dps. Lucio and Moira are memes. Different ballgame.

So then i am confused. You say “remove what makes them act like DPS”, but then justify what makes any of the supports “act like DPS”. So what on earth would you even remove?