How I would give Moira Utility

I suggest one of the following:

• Moira’s fade applies a temporary damage reduction debuff on every enemy Moira fades through.
  • Moira steals a % of the current ult charge of every enemy she fades through, and gets that % added to her ult charge (% gets reduced for every enemy she fades through, 1 enemy 12%, 2 enemies 12% from the first and 10% from de second, etc…).
  • Moira applies a temporary damage received reduction debuff on every ally she fades through.

Moira needs no buffs, m8.

If anything she needs a reload or a slow down while firing.

3 Likes

Not according to devs.

I think it’s perfectly okay to have characters without “utility” exist, especially when they have plenty of utility (like, the actual word, not the one in quotation marks) without it.

They already rolled back the buff they gave her.

Doesn’t mean the reason they gave her that buff is no longer valid.

While characters without utility will inevitably fall off at higher ranks, I think she’s alright. She’s an alternative for people who want to do more than one basic function, which is important in the time of role queue.

I’d rather they not change Fade into an offensive ability.

I still think that Moira’s damage orbs and ult should apply some kind of reduced healing debuff after so many damage “ticks”.

I feel that the suggestions I made would increase Moira’s skill ceiling.

They would, but I feel like focusing utility on her fade is the wrong idea. I think her orbs have a lot more potential to get utility. Like a slow if the damage ticks on the same enemy too long. I was thinking of a sort of chemical reaction type effect, where if all six enemies are hit by the orb it explodes dealing AOE damage. That would great to break up Bunkers but doesn’t effect its power in duels. And Bunker is inevitably going to reign supreme with role queue, so a change like this could bring her utility to a great height. I would also give her a higher skill ceiling. Do I heal? Or should I break up the enemies?

Do I use fade only for escapes, or do I use it in a more startegical way? There’s three, maybe 4 enemies/allies in line, I could probably apply the debuff to all of them. Maybe they are all grav’d, so I fade through them. Maybe I have Ult ready, i fade through them to their back, pop orb and destroy them with transcendence.

Untrue.

Moira is close to useless at higher ranks.

She needs to be looked at.

1 Like

She is useless there cuz she doesn’t heal as much and the dps there are actually doing their job.

Well it’s a good thing you’re not the one balancing the game because these suggestions are ridiculous.

Shes the worst support in the game???

Are you talking about mine or the nonsense buff that the blizzard made?

Just remove the damage orb for some utility on the enemy

Is it not obvious that I’m talking about yours?

Why are you suggesting nerfs to literally the worst support in the game?

Then make her a support, not a dps.

If she ‘wasn’t a support’, then I wouldn’t be averaging out 20k+ heals per game with her.

Just because you get DPS Moiras in your game doesn’t mean she’s “not a support”.

Also how many times do people have to tell you that she needs to do damage in order to heal?

Which was :grey_question: