How I can move PS4 account to PC?

Hey! How I can move my ps4 account to my pc? I want to bcuz I wanna be my old level/rank and skins.

1 Like

There’s no cross progression/save in OW.

More info: Cross play and cross progression

I think cross progreson gonna be in ow2. But if you wanna move on another platform U start with (kinda) fresh account. Butt still you can use the same account if you have linked battle.net profile with youre ps.

My friend move from xbox on pc and use same account but on pc

I believe that’s an exclusive feature between Microsoft’s various devices and their OS. I don’t think PS users have the same option. For xbox users, you’re absolutely correct however. I haven’t touched my xboxlive account since 2013 and was able to play gears of war 4 on my PC by having it linked to that account lol

I think it’s for all consoles. For consoles you buy game and you can play on pc you need battlenet account. Still having linked account you shouldn’t have problem to play on pc. Hoowever if you got some tokens and skins on console then it not transfer to your pc.
Kinda dumb coze that’s youre linked battlenet account with console so all what you get like contenders, owl, all-stars skins should transfer. I try switch battlenet account’s and all of owl,contenders and time micro-events skins gone, so they perma for you bettlenet account but I don’t know if they transfer from console to pc.

I think it’s worth a try if you already have ow on pc :slight_smile:

Gallenek, once an item arrives on a specific platform for an account, that item stays on that platform. Live streaming rewards or outside promotions from things like Overwatch League, the BlizzCon virtual ticket, etc. are distributed to all platforms that is linked to a single BattleNet account at the time the item/reward is issued to that account, but this is not transfering items from one platform to another. More like cloning the same item and giving it to each platform.

Any item that is opened from a loot box, unlocked with OWL tokens or currency, or individually purchased from a game platform store is strictly kept on that platform it is received from.