How does your day go

So you justt turned on your PlayStation (or whatever X device)

And you’ve just opened overwatch, what do you do next?

so you just turned on your playstation

and you’ve just opened overwatch, what do you do next?

you sit there, staring at the screen, the familiar logo glowing faintly in the dim room. you remember when this used to bring you joy, when the colorful characters and fast-paced gameplay felt like an escape. now, it’s just another routine, another way to pass the time.

you queue for a match, the wait time longer than it used to be. fewer people play these days, or maybe it’s just the time of day. you don’t really care. as the seconds tick by, you wonder why you even bothered to turn it on. the anticipation is gone, replaced by a dull sense of obligation.

the match starts, and you’re placed with a team of strangers. there’s no communication, no strategy, just a series of disjointed actions. you try to focus, try to play your role, but your heart isn’t in it. you go through the motions, your hands moving mechanically on the controller.

your team loses. it’s not surprising. you don’t feel anger or frustration, just a deep, numbing sense of emptiness. you queue for another match, hoping for something different, but it’s the same. game after game, loss after loss, the minutes blend into hours.

you glance at the clock. it’s late. you should have gone to bed hours ago, but sleep feels as pointless as the game. you turn off the playstation and sit in the dark, the silence pressing in around you.

you think about the friends you used to play with, the laughter and camaraderie that once filled these nights. they’re all gone now, moved on to other things, other lives. you’re left behind, a relic of a happier time, clinging to a hollow ritual.

you wonder if tomorrow will be any different. you doubt it. the days blur together, a monotonous cycle of work, solitude, and fleeting distractions. the joy you once found in these simple pleasures has faded, leaving you with a lingering sense of loss.

you lie down, staring at the ceiling, wishing for sleep that won’t come. eventually, you drift off, only to wake up and do it all over again. another day, another game, another empty night.

3 Likes

Let’s see…
《Opens battle pass and cycles through unlocks》
Crap…crap…crap…oh that looks nice but I need gas money so no BP…aaaand crap. How is Widowmaker even in my “Just for you” tab again? Whatever, what are the changes for the (mid)season?
《Checks patch notes》
META characters still META, Garbage tier still garbage. What’s that new map like?
《20 minutes later》
Seems nice, can’t enjoy it as much as we either decimate or get rolled too fast to take in the new map. Definitely gonna get old fast…oh, my friends are on Helldivers!
《Log off》

Not sure why but I’m in a mystery heroes mood today.

I first see if Jake wants to play (He never does :pensive:) and then get on. Check if anyone wants to play, then go into VAXTA when I see that no one’s on that early. Aim train for like 30 minutes, go into a qp, then do comp until someone messages me

Quickplay > Role Queue > Support
Queue up.

Open Spotify, pick song.
Die for at least 2 hours.

Straight into ranked, every time.

1 Like

Cheater wall hacking…cheater in a stack…cheater in a stack brings in someone to spectate and ghost. 1 decent game. Cheater walling, cheater rage hacking, cheater in a stack, another decent game, come to forum see everyone complaining about cheating, chug some cyanide, cheater walling, cheater in a stack, oh found a mercy aim botting, question what the devs are actually doing, log off and go play anything else.

haha well written

A+

I don’t get that in overwatch on Xbox, but with warzone which play casually it seems like a lot people are hacking.

After I opened overwatch, I close it, stop, hammah time!

Uninstall.

1 Like

Close the game after 1 tank game to play other games (not even joking btw)

1 Like

Go in training mode. Pick Hanzo whom I would never choose in an actual game. Do 360 no scope attempts on Tracer until I actually kill her. Get a sextuple kill on bots. Jump off the map as I shoot a random dragon somewhere. Alt f4. Check whats new on forums. Alt f4 again.

I just warm up and after one to three matches did all the daily challenges then switch to Tekken 8 or some other game

Sigh and play exactly 3 comp matches to stay on track for the Space Ranger golden gun

Close it and play Stellar Blade.

Play about 5 or so MH games…have fun

Do again later or perhaps next day…mix in getting on forums to see people complaining about how “dreadful” the experience is

Close the game and play something else

• Get rolled and spend several hours tilt queueing

• Win hard and keep playing on a high for several hours

I open Overwatch.

I play a match as Support, then tank, and maybe Damage if I still feel like playing.

I close Overwatch.

I feel like I play a lot, then I look at the clock and it hasn’t even been 30 minutes.

I wonder why I never play games for multiple hours like other people.

1 Like