How do you guys feel about this concept art (dva,tracer,mei,mercy)

Dva looked like Zarya(?) at one point…mei confirmed to be more evil…male mercy/pharah? (didnt include the tracer one cause she hasnt changed much)

5 Likes

gotta be honest here

Skinny mei is annoying, but thicc mei is adorable.

seriously I have no idea why but if mei was skinny I feel like I’d hate her

also, I’m kinda living for the green/blue/greyish mercy

2 Likes

could go with the Verdant skin she has…though i guess thats just straight green

As a wise man once told me “That was an improvement but it’s not hard to improve on garbage. Try it again.”

But seriously, good lord they downgraded dva’s mech a lot

i was just looking at the mech…those bullet belts(?) ended up on hammond…just thought it was interesting

but in general im kinda glad they ended up going with what they did…characters are pretty iconic as is

Really wish they kept design 3 for her mech. It looks way more cool and intimidating. Imagine seeing a gamer girl Korean teenager dressed in pink piloting a literal death machine.

well thats kinda what i was saying…looks like that just ended up being hammond instead…twin barrels and everything

1 Like

Hehe… I own the book. The male Mercy pic is what makes me think Sojourn is going to be a support. She looks a lot like that guy, just with a different weapon.

(Also, give D.Va quad-guns)

top left mei is fkn adorable

i just realized thats pretty much zaryas gun

I’m kinda there for pouches mercy

early mei looks literally like satan

2 Likes

I agree. She’s gorgeous.

she went from “i will kill you and your entire family” to “hey do you want some tea

1 Like

Makes you wonder what’s in the tea…

Numbers 1-3 of those early meka concepts give me serious Metal Gear vibes.

That concept of Mei with the clawed balster and climbing axe looks awesome, though I can see why they ditched it. Doesn’t really say “Overwatch” IMO.

I don’t know man , when she was meta she was worse than the devil himself

I love that 2015 concept art of Mei, she looks so heroic and amazing. I look at that all the time.

its ugly imo

2019 Mercy thicc