Houston Outlaws vs. Seoul Dynasty - FINAL

I did some calculations on OWPlayoffMachine, with Seoul’s win (whether it is 3-1 or 4-0), both London Spitfire and Vancouver Titans will clinch regardless of the next match result.

Not gonna lie, the stadium looks way cooler with no lights on.

Yeah its kinda bland otherwise, as I mentioned in the first match, this is the home of the Allen Americans, an ECHL Hockey Team (ECHL is like Overwatch Open Division, to what NHL is to Overwatch League if that is a comparison).

i got the all-access pass from shock :relaxed::relaxed:

4 Likes

I have no SFS chat icon (like only having half of the team icons as options at all)

By the ways someone tweeted how clutch Tobi was with the sound barrier:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5MLlDGUIAAlGrs.png

4 Likes

Outlaws are trying so hard… but the conclusion seems pretty inevitable at this point. They’re always one step behind and seem to constantly second-guess themselves, their play isn’t nearly as laser tight, coordinated and focused as their opponents, they keep getting put into positions of making panic ad hoc decisions and bad mistakes, way more reactive/defensive than proactive/offensive, they just don’t have the pure confidence and assertiveness they had last season.

I want them to win, I really do… but I’m pretty sure that the way they are right now, they just can’t.

Wait, what just happened?

There’s ony one viable response to that level of clutchness from Tobi…

At one point in a match, sources said, Tobi turned to Flex Support Ryujehong, and screamed, “You (bleeping) need me. You can’t live without me.” Tobi left teammates and coaches completely unscathed. He dominated the Outlaws in every way. Tobi’s back.

Why did it take an entire match for Houston to look decent?!

Heh , how Houston played into Dynasty’s trap and practically made their timebank 2x on what they have …

That Marve1 Shatter right after grav and beeing charged…so damn amazing.

a shame i’ll be missing the next match bc i gotta go make dinner

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

So hard to watch. Who runs Texas? Seoul runs Texas. :expressionless: gg

Outlaws fans are probably way out of patience right about now, another 4-0 man that’s just tough. I hope the Outlaws can figure their way out of this.

Is nobody going to mention Jakes conduct at the end of the match? Very unprofessional for the guy who was supposed to be the face of overwatch league. Not exactly a first for him either.

1 Like

Wait, what did I miss?

Him sitting down at the end when teams are supposed to shake hands. His team mate had to tap him on the shoulder before he would turn around to shake anybodys hand and even then he didn’t fully stand. It’s not the first time Jake’s let his anger get the best of him on stage.

2 Likes

I hope Optic can get their stuff together soon, because Houston badly needs help. Houston is clearly in stasis, and it is resulting in poor performance, especially since they can’t get new support staff or new players. Much of the roster is showing age, and as a whole they are having trouble keeping up.

There are signs of life here, but there were signs of life facing Vancouver.