Houston Outlaws vs. Seoul Dynasty - FINAL

At this point I just want Houston to get a map.

I’m Houston Born, kinda have to root for them, and It’s painful to watch them struggle

Having the Washington Justice as your second team does not help.

yikes. Feel free to hop on the dallas train any time you want, it’s not too far from houston :slight_smile:

This is definitely the best Houston have played in this Stage. Surprise, surprise, it’s with the same 6 playing that looked midtable in Stage 1, even down to the Trip DPS Control.

Apparently Dallas and Houston have a rivalry. Dallas was simply one of those teams I simply just can’t get myself to root for (Seoul and London are incidentally the other ones. I support Vancouver more… just for perspective).

makes sense. I have a bias against dynasty, houston and valiant

:eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

That feeling when you already have an All-Access Pass :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Outlaws trying to run without a zarya when enemy team has one didn’t get the memo that Zarya’s single team winrate is 59%.

Basically you mirror or you cry and lose.

Good thing NRG supports DC area esports… SFS is a third place back up for that reason.

Dying to Zarya as a ranged hero #JustRawkusThings

I got my tweet on stream but they don’t realize that it was meant to be spicy but I forgot to type “disappointed outlaws fans” so it ended up being wholesome :joy:

1 Like

Roar ON!
4-0
Lezz go Dynasty

Houston should first kill the enemy Zenyatta, THEN EMP or do whatever they have with Ulti combos. Everything else is pointless.

thats a really good reinhardt cosplay ngl

I did some calculations on OWPlayoffMachine, with Seoul’s win (whether it is 3-1 or 4-0), both London Spitfire and Vancouver Titans will clinch regardless of the next match result.

Not gonna lie, the stadium looks way cooler with no lights on.

Yeah its kinda bland otherwise, as I mentioned in the first match, this is the home of the Allen Americans, an ECHL Hockey Team (ECHL is like Overwatch Open Division, to what NHL is to Overwatch League if that is a comparison).

i got the all-access pass from shock :relaxed::relaxed:

4 Likes

I have no SFS chat icon (like only having half of the team icons as options at all)