Houston Outlaws vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

To give you an update:

Score on Control was Shock 2, Outlaws 0.

Yt chat is casting now…

Not good

Score:

Match 1, Casters 0.

Flame was saying he expected Danteh to have a better Echo than Rascal, but this does not appear to be the case. :frowning:

What the hell happened?

The casters are gone

The match cut off and the timer is at 0…

They paused to fix the issue with no caster audio.

Danteh might be better but they aren’t getting results. He did win that Echo tournament and looked awesome there but it looks like the rest of the team doesn’t know how to respond to Echo. Rascal just keeps melting the front line right in front of all of them.

That’s fair. This is probably just another week of “I love Muma, but Houston probably needs a new main tank.”

(Also we need a GM. Coolmatt69 is the highest ranking management person left KEKW)

Same. I know he’s great but he’s been so inconsistent this season.

Ha, that’s nuts. Promote Coolmatt, Outlaws.

Rascal’s team actually flopped in the Echo tournament, but Danteh just getting dominated by Rascal

Flame also predicted Houston to win IF Super played. He expected Danteh to just tilt him off the planet.

SF foresaw this and put in Smurf.

Match chat is a gift. :sob:

Imagine even thinking Outlaws even had a chance… Especially with Muma as their main tank.

this post aged poorly

Say that again after the reverse sweep, yo.

1 Like

We’ve seen two Reverse Sweeps this weekend. Don’t start the ish-talking too soon.

But I would be surprised if the Outlaws could pull off more than 1 map victory here.

This isn’t looking good for my home town bois. :frowning:

(I would love for this to age poorly)

Numbani is Shock’s best map, while 2CP is thier worst map type. Thinking if Houston get 2CP, a possible snowball could occur.

Jiri poppin’ off! PogU