Houston Outlaws vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

I wouldn’t say so. It depends on your combo but we already seen that goats can be cracked up with a non-goats strategy.

I guess it was no coincidence that SanFran picked a Baptiste vs. a Pharah.

1 Like

The fact that Doa knows the old-school difficulty system of DanceDanceRevolution tells me he has played that game way too much.

well that was fast and easy

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Linkzr should’ve stuck on Doomfist. Why did Muma waste mines and swap to Rein then back to Ball?

Damn the Outlaws are not forming up for the more objective-focused maps. I feel like they are great at finding picks in pure chaos like in Control, but can’t work to manipulate the battle lines around static or mobile objective points.

that was just sad. Looked like a quick play match.

After Map 3

-
-

That match fall apart pretty quickly for Houston. They started well but OK, SF is another caliber.

Wonder when people realise you DON’T have to run Dva or goats to win and that switching from working composition just so you can run a dva main is basically a throw.

Dva is not important honestly. Sucks to see pros being so inflexible and so set on the idea that Dva remains a must pick hero that they cannot consider other options.

Bring back sombra goats and Houston has a chance at least.

Edit: Just as I said this, swapped to sombra goats and started doing well and spawncamped shock. GG, just remove dva from this game since she’s gonna get nerfed anyway.

The viewership number on Twitch scares me.

why?

that was a great defense for houston

1 Like

Stage 3 has been very low.

houston PLEASE keep danteh in on sombra for map 5

1 Like

Literally everyone is with you

1 Like

What the heck is with this match?

After Map 4

-
-

Sombra really working well here. Shock don’t seem to have an answer for it right now.

Let’s hope Sombra is going to be played a lot this stage and maybe Blizzard is finally going to nerf her Hack/EMP. It’s so broken

The only counter to GOATS, and you want it nerfed?