Houston Outlaws vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

Final Stage

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

2 Likes

I no longer feel confident that Paris are making Stage playoffs

I know Danteh was great on Sombra, but Rawkus on Ana made a huge difference too.

2 Likes

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

San Francisco Shock lost???

HOW?!?!?!

And that’s the power Sombra Goats lul.

I am, however, VERY confident in Houston’s chances. The two roughest matches are behind them, They get both Justice & Mayhem, and the remaining teams (Uprising, Defiant, and Eternal) are not on the caliber NYXL and SFS were.

1 Like

They lost by sandbagging :rofl:

i 100% agree with you. im just waiting for more “aNa NeEdS a NeRf” threads

:smirk: Shanghai time

Sombra messed up Super?

And what is sandbagging in terms of gaming? Throwing matches on purpose to get another team into playoffs? I don’t think San Francisco Shock would do that. They play to win.

Ana, Doomfist, Sombra all need nerfs now because Houston used them to beat the Shock, as if OWL comps somehow affect ladder play.

1 Like

Was he the only one who said that Outlaws would win?

This was insane. I’m very impressed and proud of the Outlaws!

1 Like

Nope, last week he suggested any team that isn’t good at pure GOATS simply not play pure GOATS. Houston finally listened this stage after months of trying to make something they’re bad at work. And look what happened.

Just tuned in, I can’t believe Outlaws beat Shock!! LET’S GOOOOOOOO WOOOT :cow::cowboy_hat_face::gun::bomb:

So you’re saying that Houston didn’t do GOATs every match?

Shanghai winning their first game will never be topped from an emotional standpoint, but you are factually correct.

1 Like