WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After East Week 2, Day 2)
#1 JUNSEI 50 points
#3 TENU93 50 points
#2 WYOMINGMYST 49 points
#4 NOSTALGIA 48 points
#5 KEYU 45 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

4 - 0

Let’s go!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

(HOU 3-0 pred for the match)

houston 3-1 for this one!

Uh, captain, I just got word that the Houston Outlaws are not playing Danteh for this match due to severe illness (and I mean, severe illness…Danteh’s last instagram post suggests he’s currently in the hospital).

Right now, in the Outlaws fan discord, we’re currently talking about how Danteh may have had a reaction to his second COVID vaccine dose. We’re also talking about how J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines can give you some rather nasty side effects (which I’m still dealing with a pounding headache and a very significant fever 24 hours after I got the J&J vaccine).

Still, I doubt the absence of Danteh will be that much of a hindrance to the Outlaws goal of going to the May Melee Knockouts. I think Outlaws take this match 3-1, before they all rush over to the hospital to offer support for Danteh.

Oh no. :scream:

Hope he’s okay.

They still have KSF to fill for him, so I’m still confident.

Let it be known I have checked today, the Soe Spray is still not available in the game client.

Starting lineup fpr Outlaws:

1 Like

And its confirmed that Danteh will be out of action for today…

Have you seen his Instagram? I’m 95% confident based on his most recent post that he’s currently at the hospital with a major illness.

I hope it’s not a reaction to the second dose of the COVID vaccine…

Hopefully it’s one of those emergencies that’s not actually that scary, like appendicitis.

I hope the bumtown roustabouts carry the day

no danteh do the rotate players now and then?

Danteh is sick. Not playing today.

They have a deep enough roster to work around Danteh’s absence.

I am feeling very good about my 3-0 prediction today.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

J LUL K E

1 Like

SOMEONE SAID A BAD WORD :frowning:

SEE NEIN

Charlie Niner on the ground, repeat, Charlie Niner on the ground!