Houston Outlaws vs. Dallas Fuel - FINAL

The site won’t let me log in.

If I click any of the log in buttons it just refreshes the page :thinking:

First of all, Soe on a cursing spree today.

Second, it is nice to see that you are doing well, Wyoming! And don’t worry about being busy, if you need me to take over for the second thread or take over for the APAC matches tomorrow, I’d be more than happy to do so. It won’t be as clean as yours, mind you, and I’m attending a multi-day online geology conference this month, but I’m always willing to back you up.

1 Like

You can earn rewards on the normal YouTube channel now. There’s a “Rewards” button below the stream.

i love this horrible green screen btw

Why is it so early in the day? It’s starts at noon on the west coast :frowning:

pretty sure that just applies to life in general over the past year

soooo many green screens

They have tablets on stands next to them with the other people’s faces so they can more realistically look to the side.

Hey everyone! Get your Picks in for OWL Pick’em as today matches will lock in 15 minutes.

hey wyoming…dont suppose you can look into the whole having to reconnect my account again (apparantly im not only one)…something change recently?

hoping its not an issue again in future

3-2 Houston Win

3-0 Shock Win

“One region has fun while the other plays Mei”

lol

3 Likes

I like that they are actively highlighting the racism Asian players have faced in America

Not so sure on the Houston pick (agree with the score, though), but I do agree with the Shock starting hot right out of the gate and 3-0ing the Sadiators.

One off-topic question…is your BTag based off the Kanto region of the Pokemon world?

Dallas doesn’t have a hitscan player.

1 Like

I’m curious to see if sparkle is gonna be on genji or tracer

Forum Pick-em winner gets to be an MVP for a day :laughing:

1 Like

I think despite Xzi’s absence there’s such a big gap on every other role though.

Fearless and Hanbin should dominate, the rookies from houston didnt look phenomenal even in contenders. Hopefully they’ll prove me wrong though.

Fielder Rapel and Jecse are all very proven veterans but i don’t see crimzo and a newly added rookie competing against them. But who knows …

!drops !drops !drops !drops

1 Like

I’m riding the Scrimbux™ all the way to victory. :chart_with_upwards_trend: