Houston Outlaws vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

Can I ask for something to do with SR too?

No 7-mapper this time around… Houston seems to be getting their act together.

Final Score

-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

1 Like

Feel free to ask me anything, I try to answer any inquires about Overwatch to the best of my ability.

Is gold good for an average player?

Alright everyone, the final match of the day will begin soon, head for this thread for that match discussion.

Yes. 2350 is the average medium and Gold rank has the most populated portion of the community. I am a Gold ranked player myself. It is nothing bad to be stuck in Gold or even Platinum. The trick about climbing at any rank in really focusing on what you can do as a player to minimize your own mistakes.

Thanks, I’m gonna go now as I’m really tired and its like 00:43 in the UK.

Final question, when are the next OWL matches after the Washington vs Dallas one?

Chungdu Hunters vs. Vancouver TItans, then Shanghai vs. Guangzhou. Matches will start at 8:00 AM your local time. I maintain the current week schedule and other helpful Overwatch League information in this pinned thread on the forums:

So these matches are tommorow?

I think I’ll miss them :frowning_face: cause I’m real lazy and probs won’t wake up till about 12 lol.

Yes. Those matches are based on teams currently located in Korea and China so its primetime in that area when those matches begin. Three more matches start at 8:00 PM your local time tomorrow as well.

Alright, probablys won’t miss those matches in the evening then.

Thanks for helping me.

Bye! :wave:

1 Like