Hot take: Ana should keep sleep dart

If Ana wastes sleep and made on herself that’s a big L. Supports kinda have to support their team and if she’s forced to only support herself then she loses.

In your scenario where the whole team is coming together to kill the slept target, is she using it offensively?

It’s a 15 second cooldown. If she’s using it offensively, she won’t have it to defend herself.

If she slept a flanker, she outplayed them.

1 Like

She missed her ability - she deserves to die.

But she is still alive. She can do mistakes unlike most other heroes.

It’s 0.3 and is 4x times shorter than Hanzo m1.

It is.

Are you not playing games or visit social medias ? There are huge amount of videos where Hanzo’s arrows are not even close but still hit. He even became meme with his logs.

You ignored that she has to use SD in close ranges in 95% of times, that lets the projectile almost immediately reach an enemy.

n your scenario where the whole team is coming together to kill the slept target, is she using it offensively?

I meant flanker

Ana is almost all time in the position near her team. It’s not a big deal to use " group up " on slept flanker to finish him with team.

It’s 12s CD and she has grenade to defend herself. Yes, she won’t have it for team but she is likely to win duel with flanker.

It’s not that hard to outplay any hero with 100 self heal and deadly 5s CC.

If she’s fighting Tracer, Genji or Sombra she effectively needs only 2 shots to end them, since nade will affect them because they are very close ranged.

1 Like

it’s really not.

oh no ana pressed the button while I was in front of them whipde doo.

Agreed. The concept of sleep dart is awesome. Locking me into 1.5 seconds of animations of falling down and getting up is too forgiving though, makes it by and far the strongest cc in the game even without proper gameplay.

Holy hecc is it really the same size as the rockets I fire as pharah? No wonder sleep feels so easy to hit. That’s honestly a little hard to believe, that’s huge, this is supposed to be a skill shot

1 Like

If you are interested :wink:

1 Like

Is hitting direct shots with pharah super easy? Also pharah rockets are a primary. Again Ana sleep is on a 12 second cool down.

Thanks bud, will have a look after my match

1 Like

At close range? Yee, tbh it is, when soldier ults i dive and kill him

1 Like

And you think you could do this consistently with no splash?

Have to, 2 directs kills him, miss one you die

1 Like

So how do Ana players even in gm miss sleep so much?

Dunno, ask them, do they die afterwards? They are supposed to if they miss

1 Like

I think we’re going to just have to agree to disagree. Ana has very clear weaknesses.

Sleep dart is very powerful, but in OW2 she has one less tank protecting her, and the CD has been bumped up to 15 seconds.

If Ana lands her sleep and still has her grenade, than in my opinion she deserves to win the duel if she outplays a DPS.

Based on your icon, I think you’re a support main. Instead of nerfing support heroes, why don’t we boost the weaker ones?

I’ve been maining support since before role queue. I play a little bit of everything, but Ana is by far my most played hero because she’s fun to play.

I’m tired of the line that supports should just be cannon fodder. Unless some substantial changes are made, DPS are in for a long queue timer.

I’m just curious because it’s supposed to be so easy to land. So you’d think Ana would be a hard counter to mobile heroes like Genji/tracer.

Easy isn’t automatic, but yee, even those heroes have trouble against her, honestly same is tru with pharah against them, they are fast and very hard to hit.
Pharah with pocket can just one shot tracer but getting the hit aint easy, that’s just cause of how mobile they are

Would be cool if they can keep something for ana to use against those super mobile heroes cause it’s cool when she can hit them

That’s kinda what easy is but ok lol

She already has something :wink:

Yee, it works and is well designed against flankers. Sucks against heroes that aren’t super mobile tho. If you don’t have a tiny hitbox and hyper speed it doesn’t work so well. Whatevs, I don’t think devs will change anything anyway so don’t worry, she’s safe

1 Like

Yeah. I hope they don’t remove sleep dart either but mainly because I love tbagging anyone on my own team who gets slept. Their reactions always gets me in stitches!…I do agree with your reasoning too, of course…. :smiley:

2 Likes