Horribly Ranked Games

I played this game many times today, all of which were horribly unmatched, rank wise. You also allow smurfing, which is in fact a form of cheating, so stop telling yourselves otherwise, it makes the game no fun to play as well. Do you want people to buy OW 2.0? Eliminate the smurfing. People actually care about players cheating. Unlike your sponsorship, Im an actual individual who purchased this game but at the rate things are going, I don’t feel so confident about the 2.0 version of Overwatch. Fix the horrible ranking system and convince me to buy OW2.

Edit: also I’m very convincing on how I feel smurfing is cheating, if you’d like to hear me out. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players like myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. Please consider posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.

Ohhhh okay gotcha my bad. I thought this was more of a Tech Support issue. Thanks for the fast feed back though. Have a good one.