Horrible toxicity

I have no clue how my luck has been, but this past week was truly shocking to me seeing that I’ve seen my first bit of toxicity more in this one week than I have since my entire time playing this game.

•Firstly a Rein messages me calling me a delusional Sym main and somehow me going in to get picks with my TP is a bad thing and I shouldn’t because I’m ditching the “REIN SHIELD” to push with the TP. Then goes on about calling me brain dead as the majority of people who play her because my tp was a superior tactical play to Rein, which I mean it kinda was cause I killed their backline supports but whatever. Says that I refused to contribute even though I’d had gold damage and elims and said what more does a Reinhardt need to do, besides RAISE HIS BARRIER and walk forward, which speaks for itself cause that is not at all how you should play him lol.

•Second one was someone saying that I…ready…are you ready…for this one…saying that I have a mental disorder!! Who would’ve thought. Again saying the same things along the line of me having a mental disorder cause I’m a Symmetra main. He lost to me and my friends, I just kept melting him apparently. Not sorry :yum:

• The third one I experienced was the worst one I have ever seen. It was a Torb one trick on a smurf account and my friend and I were the only ones in voice chat with him. The game goes on and out of nowhere he just starts spewing toxicity out of his mouth cause he died. Calling my friend and I f*ggot as well as the Symmetra in the other two stack. He went on about him being on fire after he threw the first two matches and that our two stack sucked because we weren’t on fire (we were filling and I was Mercy so it’s hard to get on fire as is) so yeah.

None of their comments or anything hurt my feelings cause I could care less about what anyone has to say so I just fed them for my entertainment cause their reasonings were soo delusional, but the Torb experience put my friend down for the rest of the day.

Don’t know if it’s cause I’m an amazing Symmetra main who melts everything or what, but man have I been popular.

2 Likes

I receive toxicity as Symm as well with a lot of with cursed words and anger.

…I just take it as a compliment as I watch those crying melt under my microwave.

Personally I have a huge respect for Symm players as too many use them as a scape goat for anything. But their ability to ignore peer pressure, fight through all the salt and enjoy the game as they want to play the game is quite honourable. Stay awesome Symm players!

~ From a D.Va main

3 Likes

YESS WHERES MY FELLOW DELUSIONAL SYM MAINS AT!!! RAISE YOUR HANDS :raised_hand:

I mean, it’s kind of a given with certain heroes that they receive more toxicity than the norm, you’ll just have to bear it unfortunately.

I make for a HORRIBLE Rein, he’s the only tank I can’t play, and yet I often get shotcaller, etc, whenever I do.

Lots of confirmation bias when it comes to how people perceive heroes…