Honest OW skill tier list

This is the most honest OW skill tier list you will ever see for every character in game.

There are only two tiers:

• Requires Skill: This character requires skill to play
  • No Skill: These characters do not require skill

Without further ado here is the tier list.

Note:
Requires Skill tier takes up three more rows since not every hero can fit on the same line.

Requires Skill ________

|

|

| ________

No Skill

Yes I feel every hero in the game requires skill to play, fight me :gun:

44 Likes

Dont do BOB dirty like that

13 Likes

Dang it, i was going to say you missed turret and make joke about lack of representation and you edited it in before i finished typing.
AGHHHHHHH

4 Likes

Bob takes more skill than Cree :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Well. You’re completely correct

3 Likes

TBF I probably did forget about something.

2 Likes

Now better

5 Likes

D.Va… one of the easist characters?

You do realize that D.Va is one of the hardest tanks to master? Not only that, her skill floor is the highest out of all the tanks, maybe ball beats her by a bit. But she has one of the HIGHEST in the game.

2 Likes

Notice how every hero that requires no skill is a robot or an animal? Yeah, this guy is a racist 100% fr fr no cap

7 Likes

Welp, we could talk about lack of teleporter, but at the same time, i feel like no one ever look at it and think it deserve recognison as “living” thing to the point joke would work.

Oh i know add some random people from cinematics or something to make no skill list longer XD

1 Like

Maybe you’re just getting dva gapped

1 Like

Yo I am on board with this metric, OP.

2 Likes

As a Training Bot main I take extreme offense towards this. He does so little damage and he has zero mobility, doing well with him takes so much effort when you could be playing Ganymede who pretty much plays the game for you.

5 Likes

Uh who is that hamster in the last row

Oh that is Brigitte’s cat, Mitzi.

Wheres Orisas puppy?

people saying xyz hero takes no skill while having plat level game sense and mechanics

Slow down Dva main it’s a joke.

3 Likes

They’re in the same category as everyone else look at the category list on the left

bonk

3 Likes

My guy. Lucio’s entire kit is hands-off except his gun, how is he higher than Bap and Zen?

Edit: I just realized it may all be a humor post to say literally every hero requires skill.

I’ll see myself out :running_man:

1 Like