I’m excited about the new left-click TC, but his old mid-range was still a solid ability and felt really good to use. I’m just worried he’ll struggle compared to the more mobile tanks if his base shotgun spread is still too wide to effectively fight someone outside of close range.
Hog can shoot as many shots as he wants, but if the target 8m -10m away isn’t getting hit, it doesn’t really help him. It just makes him even more reliant on his hook.
I wish they gave him a TRUE double barrel.
i don’t want any change for Hog.
Like I have major reservations on Roadhog’s rework.
On paper, it looks like Hog got giga nerfed and in exchange got a skill that is only available every 12 seconds?! Give me back my secondary fire over that garbage.
what baffles me is this…
You have this hook that you neutered, so you want to encourage hog to be up close fighter, but in the same “rework” you nerf his ability to survive in a up close fight?! And then you take away his only consistent mid range attack on the secondary fire?