Hitscan Tank = more ppl playing tank

Imagine a Reinhardt with a smaller shield and with a Pistol or Primary and he can switch to a “state” with shift like Lucio where his Pistol would not do dmg, but with each shot you’ve hit on the enemy your shield recharges by 100. So it depends on you and your aiming skills how good you’ll be at tanking more damage.

I think i would play her

Yeah but Atlas is like a fat DPS off-tank more than a tank. Xdd

Everyone is massively over estimating queu times…
I mean sure 10mins shouldn’t be the norm and i know other games like wow give you more options to spend your time waiting, but in WoW Tanking is on shortage since 10 years+ and 3-4h Wait times for 1 single instance (LFR Raid) is absolutely normal…

But Sure as hell we shouldn’t compare overwatch with WoW… espeically as in WoW you still play your favourite hero, just with a different specialication which you can swap inbetween as much as you want to, unless its within a instance you queued for, but i think even there you can swap it.

So overall, just like wow added Tank speccs to a bunch of other classes, we need more options within the departements, I am also not saying that the DPS roaster has enough heroes, Bc i’m sure there are still ppl out there which do not like any of the dps heroes, I mean i only like 2-3 and accept to play like 5-7 at best.

It’s going to be hard to build a bunch of new Tank heroes that don’t absolutely wreck the game balance (2-2-2 helps a lot) and they should either “Provide our exiswting tank players more choices” or “Open the Gates for new Tank players”

I guess sigma was a good step, with a harder hero, but i think we still miss a lot of archetypes.