😬 highlighting why we won’t see any D. Va skins for this event. (hopefully)

She would be 15 years old.

(Edit: McCree is 31, the guy below is misinformed)

McCree is 17 in his Deadlock skin though

5 Likes

That’s pretty reasonable, but I could see it reskinned as a talon assault mech with a talon pilot. By all means, Orisa was never an OR-14, but she has that skin.

… Okay then… Pull the alarm then cause, pretty sure Ashe was supposed to a year younger if I recall.

Nevermind she would be 19… (if this was 6 years before.)…

Wait… She is 39… meaning McCree is 37… thinking you mess up with the math.

She could just have a lore related skin, like her casual wear in the Shooting Star animated short, in the same way we got Pajamei last year.

3 Likes

(Robo Icon Skin might be her.)

(Why I made this post.)

Tell that to his face render lol

4 Likes

Did a background check (he is 37) meaning 31…

He is good

1 Like

We alredy got skin from that short tho…
It was on some bilbord there or something, but it was there! buy lootbox to get this lore skin! (or something)

I’m talking about this:

2 Likes

Yea i know, but i realy dont get why they made the other one as her skin from that short XD

Michael Chu said in the picture, McCree is 17 when he joined Blackwatch…not sure how long he was in Blackwatch though because he looks like a man if you ask me and nothing like the young dude in the pic.

51:00 it starts explaining ages but how long was OW and Blackwatch even around?

Like he said, its hard to keep it “straight” :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, i think they should alredy make something like hand book to remind themself what is what in this story, and dont edit it in middle again.

And good to know that they at least admit to mistakes with an picture.

This is 6 years ago not 20. (At the very least, since Omnic Uprising was 8.)

That is really not a reason. She can just look exactly the same. in fact almost everyone looks exactly the same in their archives skins.

2 Likes

Archive legacy skin doesn’t have to be from the archives current timeline yanno?

It can just be a historical skin. Supposed age doesn’t have to be taken account on a darn cosmetic of all things.

I am certainly hoping for archives skin for dva so we don’t skip her 3 years in a row. Just like Zenyatta.

She could have a mekanic skin, her shooting star outfit, gamer/streamer skin, Hero of my storm movie outfit skin… there are lots of skins to use.

And she was younger than 19 when she got accepted into the Meka program. You just gotta accept that she has military history when she was still a teen.

3 Likes

Starting to wonder why the lore discussion exist if people don’t care.

I love that picture. I once made a meme with it.

I dunno, i think she’ll get a Gwishin skin

Exactly. Though we have yet to see when a future skin is presented since all skins right now have been related to the past.

But yeah, they don’t have to be in correlation to the timeline.

Zen and D.Va are due. I think she might get an epic though.

^ This is the one I think will be the epic fam.