Hi i'm having disconnection issues

So i’ve been disconnected three times now from different comp matches once due to my own internet and the other 2 were due to blizzard to these 3 seconds disconnects that just log me out of the game and then i can instantly log back in but nothing else gets affect. not my discord i talk to my friends on nothing and now i’ve been suspended for 2 hours due to random outages is there anyway to fix them?

Please include a WinMTR if you’d like members of the community to help you troubleshoot.

WinMTR instructions (click to expand/collapse)

This data request is for players connecting to NA or OCE realms. EU players can post their data in the EU forum for troubleshooting.

Share your results in a reply:

1. Click the “Copy Text to clipboard” button after you’ve finished the test per the instructions.
  2. Paste the text in a reply, then highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
  3. Break any links by adding a space before .com, .net, etc.

If you don’t want community help (I don’t work at Blizzard), and require staff assistance specifically, you’ll want to open a ticket.

Please note that SR cannot be awarded back to your account for any reason, per the information outlined here: Overwatch Technical Issues, SR Loss, and Leaver Penalties