"Hey, Lets nerf the only real counter to doomfist to a state where he is considered a throw pick in diamond+!"

How i imagine what the devs were thinking when they decided to nerf hog.

5 Likes

That nerf didn’t really affect him against Doomfist.

12 Likes

the nerf really only affects his ability to break shields…

That was the only thing hog was good at.

Are you familiar with Dr.Riku

(top 500 hog main… untill hog got to trash status)

Here he goes on about the nerf

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nhW9w1HTx4

if only Bastion were viable then you wouldn’t have to complain about DF (not that I think DF is OP or anything it’s just funny how people completely forget Bastion could fix some problems.)

They buffed his hook with a bug fix and they nerfed his secondary fire with a bug fix, they’ve basically done nothing so i don’t see why You’re complaining.

Bastion would cause more problems than it would fix

2 Likes

You’re assuming pirateship would still work. We don’t know what type of changes would happen if he became viable. I could go into the ideas I have for fixing it but this isn’t really a thread about that stuff.

You forgot to mentioned the part where they made hook more consistent to connect but alright ignore that to cry about a nerf that doesn’t affect him at all unless there’s a shield 20+ meters away

Don’t be ridiculous, Roadhog isn’t the only real counter to Doomfist. They actually nerfed both real counters, Roadhog and Sombra. Yay balance! :slight_smile:

They kinda just cancelled out the effect of the nerf.

Falloff for the right click doesn’t happen until 24m away, which is 4m wider than the grass area on Illios.

New Roadhog Buff posted just now

im not going to get into here. but by no means was sombra nerfed. she is incredably OP right now. but even with her in her state, DF can still destroy her as she has to worry about 5 other people to hack, when DF can oneshot her. (the only way to effectively deal with a sombra is a oneshot, everything else she can translocate out of danger.)

Didn’t know the only real counter to Doomfist cannot fly in the air and be selfish af

I don’t think Sombra is OP at all, but regardless, the LOS changes made hacking a competent Doomfist way more difficult, as literally every one of his VERY fast mobility abilities can break the hack.

At the absolute furthest range possible at that.

“Nerf”.