Hey, how are we supposed to ''focus on the Mercy Megathread''

IF IT’S LOCKED?

Try harder to hide the fact you guys are copy and pasting the same message without checking first, good people you hired there Blizz.

3 Likes

That thread getting constantly lock feels like your Spyro and having to pay Moneybags all of time.

There’s a moderator that unlocks the topic but it gets locked again right away. I believe the situation will continue until the community manager is once again active on the forum and suspend the people who false reported the topic.

1 Like

Maybe the thread was temporary closed for maintenance? (Cleaning) remember the Tracer lesbian thread in old forums, as per the amount of replies, the thread crashed the forums.

There’s a new one here.

They have updated the reply cap, that’s not it, and If that were the case, It still wouldn’t excuse the mods to lock our threads, post the same copy and pasted message to go there, that’s unprofessional.

Mods who Copy and paste the same message it’s what I’ve been always seen in another gaming communities. They might do it for keep everything clean and in order.

Yes yes, but don’t you think It’s unprofessional of them to do so without checking to see where they want to redirect us? If the thread is locked, don’t post a message saying we should post there, this is my problem.

Really don’t know when the Mercy megathread was closed. Another thing could be, there are many forum mods, probably they’re unaware of the megathread is closed?

Sssh, Mercy mains’ opinions are not welcome here, didn’t you know? /s :expressionless:

1 Like

It’s their job! They SHOULD be aware! If they don’t it just goes to show how lazy of a job they are doing.

Well both are just speculating. Another issue I see, sometimes we give lot of feedback on PTR and Jeff simply decides to release the PTR! Isn’t suppose PTR is for feedback? Look at Sombra current state :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

ooo you said the forbidden word, Mercy, now you gonna get locked up in that trashpile of a thread too o3o!

wait… you tricked me into saying the forbidden word too D:! No w I am gonna be stuck in there with you T~T!

3 Likes