Hey, Blizzard! (Nobody else look)

whenever he wins its always something like:
It wasnt me who was playing
The other team had a leaver
We had smurfs

Always an excuse to say that it didnt count.
The thing is, if he is playing anything other than dps he is pretty much soft throwing, the things he does are so bad you wonder if anyone would actually do that

2 Likes

Would that means he share accounts what is not allowed if im not mistaken?

clicks on post furiously

think so, he will say his “son” played, but considering how this guy acts i doubt he is an adult

2 Likes

I think parents are still allowed to share with their children from memory

1 Like

I’ve listened to everything that’s ever been told to me, but that doesn’t mean I have the ability to implement everything successfully.

The way people talk, you have to play 6-8 hours a day of practice followed by 6-8 hours of actual play in order to get good enough to even have a chance to get to silver.

But then on these forums I constantly hear people say they’ve never played before and got to diamond with their eyes closed in five minutes.

So exactly how does one sort the practical advice from the B.S.?

In my experience, the only way to “win” a ranked game in solo queue is by having the better smurf on your team. But the problem is you often see groups on the other team while yours is truly a bunch of solo players. Coordination wins every time if the other team has none.

But regardless of all that, my OP here was about the fairness of the matches. If the matches were fair, it wouldn’t be a complete and utter stomp EVERY game. But regardless of which side stomps, it’s always a stomp. Clearly the matchmaking is broken or (IMHO) doing this on purpose.

I get it and all but… isnt “banning” blue a little harsh?

saying “Nobody else look” only encourages me to look lol…

1 Like

ETHERNYET IS BACK YEAAAAAH BABY.

I still have a good amount of fair matches in QP, though.

I’m getting more and more games with people in Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Plat all in the same game and I’m about 2300-2600. These games are so disproportionate it is either a decisive win for me, or a stomp. It’s more of a game of “who has the smurf” vs “who is playing with their low ranked friends” or “who has the better smurf”.

You have like a 2 hour window to play when enough people are on not to get that, otherwise these are the games you get these days.