Heroes that will be nerfed next patch

Probably Sigma too.

Nah, Bap and Sig will be nerfed, and the devs still won’t understand how powerful Mei and Orisa are. Orisa is just, well, Orisa, and Mei is a tank in the DPS slot (she needs to be reworked into the tank slot).

2 Likes

This is how you can tell people don’t know much about Mei.

Exactly what do you think would be reverted?

4 Likes

a big fat nerf will do

While Arthin is wrong about how many changes there are, keep in mind before GOATs and around the time of Brig’s release they buffed Mei and Reaper in preparation for a possible tank heavy meta

1 Like

Well, I am on board with some more indirect Mei nerfs.

✅ Mei: Slow duration 1.5sec -> 0.75sec

Hes fine

20 charsssss

Hanzo is the only one I am confident in… Because they confirmed it.

Now, who needs nerfed is a different story than who will. I would not be surprised if Orisa dodged proper balance again.

I can guarantee Doomfist won’t be nerfed.

I don’t think they should nerf Doomfist. The last nerfs he got put him where he needed to be; good in the hands of a good player, bad in the hands of a bad player. I don’t usually have to play my whole game around a Doomfist on the other team and I can count on one as a functional ally.

1 Like

Bap don’t need the buff he got last patch

Doomfist needs rework/massive adjustment, nerfing does nothing meaningful for him cuz it’s a repeat of history.

Others I agree (I play hanzo most, I think he needs a nerf and rightfully so)

2 Likes

They confirmed “changes” - don’t think for a moment that certainly means nerfs.

They buffed Reaper and Mei, because they were underperforming, and may HELP in an upcoming tank heavy meta.

They didn’t buff them because of Goats, they buffed them because they were underperforming. That they would help vs a tank heavy meta was a side effect.

It however WAS a good call by them that a tank heavy meta was coming.

2 Likes

Rofl, I would love it if they buffed him, just to see the fireworks.

You and me both.

They nerfed Sombra while she the lowest win rate hero in all ranks. So why not buff Hanzo?

I’ve given up trying to predict the dev team, they are more “random” than I expected they would be.

They COULD be looking at his win rate, in which case, buffs…

Other heroes have better win rates, and in this case mirroring would just raise the win rate, so he is likely to be under performing more than it looks.

They could EASILY end up buffing him, which would be funny as all hell.

The screams would never end.

I’m predicting that they’ll nerf him but give him compensation buffs that make him stronger than before.

1 Like

“we will remove scatter. but also…”

Is this legit on ptr??? What are the changes .
Hooe tgey did nothing bad to the cure chinese girl Mei <3

Just someone’s wish list for nerfs.

Mei - is a DPS, but not a super loved one. Maybe an extremely light nerf, like an extra 1 sec cd on something.

Orisa - Tank. 100% it will be nerfed.

Hanzo - popular DPS. Don’t even dream about it.

Reaper - DPS. Nope.

Doomfist - It’s a DPS. No way.

Baptiste - Support. 100% guaranteed nerf.

5 Likes