Heroes locked today

I just logged in today and all my heroes are locked. How do I go about fixing this? Is this a known issue? Why does everything keep breaking in this game?

21 Likes

I have the same issue, I had all heroes unlocked since I had OW1 but tonight I hop on and everything is locked… What?

6 Likes

Same they just preformed maintenance so idk what is happening

5 Likes

This also happened to me. It was only after the maintenance was performed. It was fine this afternoon

1 Like

I hope you don’t have to go through the first time user experience even though I’m not a new user

1 Like

Same here. All my overwatch credits are also gone except my competitive points.

same issue. had all unlocked from playing during overwatch 1 and had them all yesterday. i got into a placement game and had most all locked. saying i hadnt earned them i thought i had an account issue and left game to take a penelty (maybe my own fault) reset game and bnet still locked as well as not recieved skins and coins

2 Likes

same, hoping they roll out a fix soon so i can play

1 Like

I only have 2 thousand hours in overwatch 1 and then I log in today and half of the characters are locked for me. If I was queueing up for comp I would have probably smashed everything in my house. NOT COOL BLIZZARD!

2 Likes

Question, is Bastion gone for you guys too besides heroes been locked?

This is BS. other people have said restarting the game fixed their issue, but I’ve done that 5 times already, and nothing. I started having no idea about the issue, and get into a comp match, and only have the crap characters it lets you start with.

1 Like

Omg bastion disappeared

Yes they disabled him until they fixed his ult but. Same with torb but he’s available in qp

1 Like

Logged to play a game during lunch, all heroes unlocked as expected.
Now that it’s closer to dinner time a huge chunk of my heroes are locked.

1 Like

I literally just got done getting my stuff back two days ago and have been enjoying the game and then i log on today and all my characters are locked with no hero challenges to unlock them like tf

1 Like

Bruh why can’t they get a handle on things. It’s ridiculous. I’m having the same issue

2 Likes

What’s insane is I clicked the dev tracker and blue tracker thinking surely there’s some kind of “We’re currently aware of an issue where people who bought the game can’t play the heroes they used to own…”

But nothing. I’m kind of blown away.

4 Likes

same here. i’m ticked. I know it’ll get fixed but this is just ridiculous.

2 Likes

Mine were locked this evening too…very frustrating, just wanted to go blow off steam after a long day of work

2 Likes

Y am i being treated as a first time player when im not y cant yall fix this

1 Like