Hero switching bug in competitive

I was playing competitive, trying to switch hero when the enemy team took the point. The spawn location changed, and I am stuck at the screen of hero selection. Not able to do anything, selecting hero says only can do in the spawn room, and i can’t switch back. At the end, I had to be kicked out of the game and rejoin.
Please fix this. I lost the game for this.

FYI, the authenticator in ios is not easy to login. The code sent to me through message, but the number keyboard disappears and reappear after every digit input. Very inconvinient.

1 Like

I had the exact same problem just now. Selected a new character at the exact same time the enemy pushed the cart to the point. Got kicked out due to inactivity and since it was at the end of the match, we lost. Playing on PS4 btw.

This just happened to me as well, Season 4 of OW2… Shame this bug has not been fixed.

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.