Hero Concept Lab

h ttps://prides-bae.deviantart.com/art/Charity-Heart-724983947

did you draw that? or someone else?

I drew it~ I also have Lynx and another hero, Salem on my DA account

~neato!
MORE CHARACERS

(Link to my Da account/picure)
h ttps://prides-bae.deviantart.com/art/Salem-2-0-728644419

Salem is kinda still WIP combat-wise. Her old design ended up being very similar to moira.
I tuned down her Witch-y theme, I guess her old design would fit for a halloween skin lol

Her “Sweeper” (Get it? broom? ;D) is a folded up mount-chemical gun that can also be used as a flamethrower.

Primary fire shoots bursts of acid that does light damage on impact and has a lasting effect until it wears off or if you’re healed.

Secondary fire unfolds the legs, making Salem act like sentry Bastion. She can turn but not move until she switches back. This mode adds another chemical that causes green fire to shoot out for 3 seconds till Salem has to reload. The fire burns similar to the acid but does more damage due to constant impact. It also has a knockback effect so it’s more like a zoning ability.

Ability: Acid pool. Works like a junkrat trap but with acid

Ability: Fire wall. Works like Mei wall but can be walked through and does damage to enemies

(Sort of) Passive: Fire/Acid proof. I guess this would only apply to fighting another Salem…but yeah

What tablet do you use to draw them? I’ve been thinking of investing in one, but just don’t know what to get.

It’s a Wacom. I just got the cheapest one lol I bought paint tool SAI as well

How’s this for Charity Heart’s Ult?

I’ve done enough on Theodora that I’m looking for serious feedback. Here’s the thread, which also has the full document access.

h
ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/hero-concept-theodora/133448

Sharing my idea,hoping you can enjoy it

Cansaten Taiwanese Indigenous

Real Name Cansaten
Nationality :Taiwan
Base:Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Affiliation talon(formerly),Overwatch (formerly)
Relations: Sandrolica (wife)

A hunter who has lived in the woods for many years, has an eagle and uses a spear as a melee weapon. If necessary, he can throw a spear.

HP: 100 Shield: 100

Prick(Left click):
Range melee attack : 15 degree
damage:30
maximum range:6 meter
rate of fire :2 picks per second
can’t headshot,

Spear throwing(Right click):
throw spear (parabolic)
damage 80
projectile speed:18 meters per second
rate of fire :1.3 throwings per second
can’t headshot,

Death War Spear (E):
Shooting spear with 100 damage and increases damage by 30 when the
distance between Cansaten’s foot and under platform is more than 2.5m.
When the final hit to the enemy, the resurrection will be marked,
(Including changing character )
CD6

Pole jump (shift):
Displacement 6m above itself, 1m forward.
There are pre-actions, start 0.3 seconds after using skills
CD7

Comes the Mata(Q):
Calling an eagle descends from the sky, causing damage 60 to the range.
Injured, gaining 7 seconds mark,
range 10 meter .
Falling speed 0.5 seconds, overlooking time 5 seconds.
Character can not act when looking down.

The hunter(Passive):
Each time one enemy is marked at the same time , Cansaten’s own speed
will temporarily increased by 4 meters per second and up to 12 meters per
second.
The marked hero will appear as if it were infra-red, it’s like Widowmaker’s
Q, all teammate can see the marked hero .
Mark disappears after the marked hero has died.

2 Likes

Hey guys, sorry for the sudden absence; got pretty busy IRL. Also will not be on here as much overall (partly due to IRL demands, partly because I have barely played Overwatch since Retribution and haven’t logged in at all since second week of Anniversary), so there won’t be as many (if any) specific replies.

Anyway, glad to see that the comments have continued!

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s ok! Also, kind of on the sunject of heroes, Hero 28 has been getting teasers. I’m excited!

Just found a link to what I think is one of them (my social media presence (both posting and checking) was pretty much at its peak when I was more active on here :ghost:). Looks like some orb going through (kind of like Sphere from Young Justice except not bouncing around). My guess is that the orb is just one state the Hero can go into (so that is a mobility ability).

Either that, or it is actually a new objective type…

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s the new hero. I can’t wait this is great! Also, yeah. You’re probably right about the multiple states thing.

It’s just Hammond’s space pod. Horizon is getting reworked so they have started dropping teasers and I am so happy.

See the post linked here for a quick point on this:

Is this place still up for business?

Now that some fresh air has been breathed into it I hope it will

1 Like

Sorry for the necro whoops

I think you should be fine.

FYI the showcase should be up sometime today or tomorrow. PyroPanda is going all out and making it spicy with a video or something.