Hero bans are GOOD for the game

Per statement from Jeff, they wont be allowing any bans at all

2 Likes

Jeff answered this yesterday. All it does is create a ban meta. There is no positive side to it.

1 Like

6 players - 6 votes
What if the votes are 3-3?
Should the system choose who voted the fastest?
What if the votes are 6 different ban choices?
We gonna have people argue about who to ban before a match for god knows how many minutes?
What if your team voted in 2 seconds, and now they have to wait for the enemy team to decide what to vote on, and they can’t?

• Oh, and you can’t even enter hero selection at that time, cuz the system hasn’t had anything banned yet.
    You want that experience?

Have fun getting your hero banned because your teammates saw what you prefer to play and banned it ^^

You are not getting it… its a problem when a meta drives off everyone and makes OWL garbage to watch. That is a problem…

No your just missing the point is all, not wasting my time. You didn’t win an argument in the least here bro. Blizz and the bulk of the pro community and commentators see it differently, I agree with them and their reasons for it. Its not about what’s “meta” in the least…

Yeah yeah, I know the drill : “You know nothing Jon Snow, I have all the answers, you are wrong because I’m right and there’s no other way”.

I’ve heard it all before from people like you on these forums.

That’s why it’s impossible to discuss with you because in my point of view, there’s no winner or loser… just a discussion with people having different opinions :man_shrugging: ! I’m not the one trying to win anything out of this.

That’s their right but it doesn’t make them right. That’s just their opinion and way of seeing things. I’m not a sheep.

Good for you. A lot of us don’t and it’s perfectly fine too.

If it’s not, then why are you insisting with your mandatory 2/2/2 ? Anyways let’s leave it at this.

Thanks anyways.

Moving on - you had your say, I had mine.

Not being sheep doesn’t make you automatically right either, and it doesn’t mean the majority is wrong either. Poor argument to say the least.

You just can’t leave it unless you had the final word :slight_smile: !

you are ranked mid bronze it’s impossible for you to throw by playing another hero, especially a tank besides dva