Hero 30 Teasers Starting In A Week

It would be nice but the Overwatch team said that they wonā€™t change the number of heroes being released this year. So if we get two heroes at the same time weā€™ll have to wait until Blizzcon for a new hero

Shooting a child? In video game? Unnacceptable! /J

Nah I preffer Efi to stay as Orisa Support. Maybe add her to one of her intros or emotes.

EVEN BIGGER THOUGHT!!! What if Maximiliian was formerly part of the Tehkharta? Doesnā€™t it say somewhere that many of those Omnics who recieved ā€˜The Awakeningā€™ left the main group while some still remained? Before Zenyatta left of courseā€¦

Yet your Ok with tearing apart a tiny Hamster, 19 year-old Asian and a Cute Ignorant robo-machine gunā€¦maybe not the last one

2 Likes

Hey you need to put line SOMEWHERE.

Maybe Efi could have a special Passive where she would lay on the floor and a teammate could stand near her and revive herā€¦kinda like in the PvE gamemodes we see today?

Sorry, didnā€™t mean to come across so aggro about itā€¦i just think Efi should be expanded on a bitā€¦maybe a cinematic featuring the attack at the Airport and then a short scene where she builds Orisa?

1 Like

I want Junker Queen to be honest.

2 Likes

Its fine. Not everyone wants the same hero :slight_smile:

Heā€™s the hacker omnic that joined Zarya on her hunt for Sombra.

I have my own theories.

I think ā€œdeadā€ Antonio would open up a very interesting character arc.

Heā€™s return wouldā€™nt be handled as Soldier, Reaper or Ana that people believed dead but actually went into hiding. For me, his story could be much closer to Genjiā€™s than to the others.

A way for this could be the following:

Antonio actually died during the incicend in Venice. His augmentations, nevertheless, allowed his conciousness to be uploaded on a computer.

Then a full robotic body was crafted for Antonio and his conciousness was uploaded on this new body (resembling Talonā€™s heavy).

Thatā€™s how I imagine ā€œAntonioā€ can be added to the hero roster.

1 Like

Leonora: šŸ—æ THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video)

Donā€™t encourage the devs to add even more dps.

1 Like

Ok but Jetpack Catā€¦

1 Like

Trueā€¦ We still need to wait on that to happen.

Yeah!!! Even if he/she is in one of Brigitteā€™s Highlight Introā€™sā€¦pls devs

Spoken like a true gold. You truly are the king of kings.

Looking at the pattern, we are overdue for an overtuned character.

I donā€™t believe itā€™s an outdated version, itā€™s just the version they use for the menu. All menu maps are different maps to the ones that actually appear in-game.

I KNOW. Ham-Ham and Ashe are perfectly fine! What the f**k?