šŸ” Hero 30 Leak Center (Even if they seem fake tell me please)

Dive was still the current meta when Brig was released though. Tracer, Genji, Winston, Dva, they were all too dominant, both in pro play and on the ladder.

I actually want to show off my other dog but havenā€™t had the perfect chance yet.

Sure, ignore the sentence in the paragraph above saying

You asked for leaks, and i gave you a leak

jeff leaked those things himself :woman_shrugging:

Because it takes time to make the hero, but sure as hell she was designed to counter a meta AND that meta was alive and well when she was releasedā€¦ Moira was ALSO released during the meta she was meant to counter - she just failed to do so.

Hereā€™s your chance. Show me the other pupper pls

What do you mean Echo. He just confirmed it was not Echo

Yes. He confirmed three things:

• That they were working on other 6 support/tanks
  • Hero 30 Was NOT echo
  • Echo WILL be a hero

See part 2 and you see what I mean,

And Mage: I need a lead, name, role or image to work with for Hero 30. (Thatā€™s the focus of all this anyway.)

2 Likes

Yes Brig is the dive counter. But she wasnā€™t made to counter the meta during her release. The meta during her release was double sniper, therefore she wasnā€™t made to counter double sniper.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve been saying. Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve ever said, was that she wasnā€™t made to counter the active meta, double sniper/grav dragons.

And that after heroes release, metas follow.

She didnā€™t shape the game to remove Dive, she cleaned up Diveā€™s scraps and she shaped GOATS instead.

For crying out loud, we arenā€™t even arguing. You just arenā€™t listening and are removing my statements out of context. I never once said she wasnā€™t made specifically to counter Dive.

I need something Hero 30 related, not unrelated to 30.

1 Like
  1. burst fire hero will be coming soon

Moira WAS designed to counter Dive and was released during dive.

Brigitte was designed to counter Dive, and would have been released to end it, had they got her out a little bit earlier, but that was totally their plan.

Both of them were created and released because of Meta.

We started this because you saidā€¦

in reply to ā€¦

Blizzard makes no bones what so ever that they are.

I think Unit Lost video on hero 30 is right myself (annoying as that video is)

Looks tankyā€¦

I really wish they would give us hints sooner xD

They already disprove this.

Did they?

How? i mean, that is good, because he look bad, but I didnā€™t see anything disproving it.

I think you misunderstood, because you didnā€™t even watch the video he posted.

In the video, they debunk the theory that the head has anything to do with Hero 30 since it was already in the game since alpha.

makes sense. Canā€™t guess why it is there though.

I donā€™t have any concrete information, but the following are my theories:

ā€¢ Echo is ready enough that there will be a short window between Hero 30 and Echo.
ā€¢ The release window between heroes will be shortened this year, and perhaps going forward.
ā€¢ One or more of the new heroes for this year will play a role in Archives.
ā€¢ Like with Rialto last year, there may be a new map for Archives that later becomes part of the rotation.
ā€¢ Like with Rialto, there might be a new hero (or multiple heroes) that play a role in Archives, which are later released as full heroes. These may be playable or appear as enemies.