šŸ” Hero 30 Leak Center (Even if they seem fake tell me please)

only guesses around them giving temp hp/armor since they made the temp hp/armor changes, and it wasnā€™t for Brigitte.

When i heard Jeff i assumed he meant Echo wouldnā€™t be hero 29, but i donā€™t know why she couldnā€™t be the next one.

Actually that brings up a good point, mass firing should at least cause a leak somewhere.

1 Like

I was playing in the open, it was all dive, all the time. Had Jayne as our coach, who also confirmed it was all dive all the time.

ā€¦What? Hero 29 was literally announced as Ashe like 20 seconds before he said Echo wont be the next hero (30)

1 Like

No Echo was said not to be hero 30.

That is true, but it would have to be from the artists.

The Devs were not fired, and the support staff likely donā€™t know anything about the hero.

they need to release a main tank that can compete with rein, since he is almost a mustpick.

There was that railgun leak but that might have been fake.
The mention of ā€˜temporary healthā€™ in the latest patch might indicate a new support.
ā€¦Thatā€™s all I got.

3 Likes

Or buff Orisa, so she can compete with him.

They might have at least seen something, thatā€™s how Ashe leaked ā€œit Seemsā€

I didnā€™t know thatā€¦ TIL I guess :slight_smile:

No Goodman was talking about the idea, it wasnā€™t actually a leak.

I donā€™t think Railgun would be a thing right now (brings up my DPS fears)

it wont work, unless they rework her. the reason why rein is such a mustpick is because his shield is (unlike orisa) movable and has 2000 hp.

You mean a month after grand finals? Where double sniper was still meta and most prominent, replacing Grav Dragons after they shrank Grav?

I got less than nothing then. :sweat_smile: Maybe thereā€™s nothing to leak? Maybe thereā€™s no new hero.

30rd is called ā€œNerf Thisā€

• Primary Weapon: Promises
  • Right click: Silence
  • E: Shield of Silence (Silence everyone for 3 months)
  • Ultimate: Nerfing everything and creating another OWL
  • PASSIVE: New mobile game.
7 Likes

Iā€™ll go find the video where Jeff talks about her.

Every part of her kit was to counter part of dive. even her boop, which was to knock a diving winston off course.

I guess the new hero comes right out of the bloom like the Paris map.

Hopefully, honestly if we nothing but silence instead of hero hints and no leaks, pretty sure that would be bad.

1 Like