Here is my latest "Once Upon A Time" skin concept : Hammond - Little Mermaid!

Hi there !

As you guys seemed to like my “Once Upon A Time” fan event concept, here is another one, fresh from today !

I wanted to do something unexpected with Wrecking Ball, so here it is !

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4ogKn

Do you like it ? Is it too much ? Glad to have your feedbacks !

Cheers

18 Likes

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4ogKn

Wait, I’m actually level 3 already? What?

Also, I love it!
Hammond is one of my favorite heros and I’d definitely rock this skin 100% of the time!

9 Likes

Congrats for your level up !

And thanks for the good vibe !
Did you check out the whole series ?

2 Likes

Yeah! I’ve ran into one of your posts yesterday and just had to check the rest out. I think they’re all amazing so far!

Though I personally think there’s to little Junkrat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(I’ve got ~1k hours on rat… halp)

That skin is actually sick. It makes me want to play Hammond and I have 2 hours on him

1 Like

He will come eventually, he’s in the list !

1 Like

Indeed. I would actually play that rat if this skin was real. It looks so dank.

That’s very nice of you, thanks for supporting me !
I’m diying that I don’t know 3D modeling, I’m really looking forward seeing this one in 3D

Love the artwork, but ngl, that hair reminds me of Sombra.

First I was like: “Hammond as a mermaid? That’s never going to work out”.

Clicked the link and was like:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Being honest here, a lot of the gingerbread themes for the skins you put out I did not like because they were creepy/ugly but for some reason I really really like this weird mermaid concept for Hammond. And I gotta give you props, you are a very talented and creative artist.

1 Like

You have interesting designs but honestly you are picking some of the most unfitting heroes for these roles.

Thats the spirit, don’t make obvious designs ! :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely seems like a fun exercise. I think of skin ideas for heroes but none of them are as out there or creative as this.

In fact my favorite part of this is the preliminary one, when I find a concept and gather elements en details in my mind to design a skin.

As it is pure mental exercise, I can do this all day and get to work at night for drawing, it is a very challenging and fun exercise !

And you can do it without knowing how to draw !

1 Like

I’m trying to work out whether the mental image of Hammond singing “Part of Your World” is funnier than the mental image of Wrecking Ball singing it.