Help with Custom games?

Is there any sort of discord or community that I can join for help with the Workshop? I constantly have questions but I don’t really know many people who can help, and I can’t find many resources online either.

One I´m in is A Shrew´s Discord but I usually get more help asking questions on r/OverwatchCustomGames on Reddit.

1 Like

Elo Hell Workshops is a pretty good resource. If you go to http://workshop.codes (which is also a neat site where you can post your game modes and see what others have posted), there’s a button for joining the Discord server. The invite it gives at the moment is https://discord.com/invite/DdxsQRD. I haven’t really asked any questions there, but the Discord is entirely about OW Workshop, and it seems to be pretty active with helpful people.

2 Likes

I would recommend this server as well

1 Like

Grandeur Hammers is amazing.
https://discord.gg/WsDgH2

1 Like