Help with changing doomfist

Been wanting to change doomfist by changing his passive to his block basically making sorta like kinetic grasp and giving his abilities the empowerment aspect of block.I am not that good with the workshop so I’m asking ¿is it’s even possible to do it ?

1 Like

Probably not. I think most people would create an invisible Sigma that spawns inside the player and activates his ability in place of the Doomfist’s during the button press.

According to [OW2 Workshop Changes | Wiki | Workshop.codes](https://workshop.codes/wiki/articles/ow2-workshop-changes)
it’s kind of hard because we can’t recieve the proper value of Empowerment while Doom is Blocking, so far nothing have changed onto that, the last patches/update didn’t mention any fixes about such cases, otherwise the content from the link would have changed some information already. The other workaround would be to work with the Damage Blocked stat which we recieve when the match is running.

1 Like

I don’t think that you can change his passive but I made a rule work around while his passive is still active heres the code:
Conditions

Is Using Ability 2(Event Player) == True

Actions

Add Health Pool To Player(Event Player, Health, 25, False, False)

I couldn’t adjust to a percentage of the event damage so I just put a regular number (I think 25 is little overkill though)

(forgot to mention)
event: player took damage
team: all
player: doomfist