Help with bastion ult shooting speed

I want to do this thing where in basitons ult he shoots his tank shot very fast, faster then normal. I know you can do this with zen and abilities, but for some reason i can’t get it to work on bastions ult. help me please

1 Like

Heya.
Here’s code from my mode where I slow down Torb’s shooting.
I changed it a bit for ya. YRW!

rule("Shooting")
{
	event
	{
		Ongoing - Each Player;
		All;
		Bastion;
	}

conditions
	{
		Is Firing Primary(Event Player) == True;
	}

actions
	{
		Chase Player Variable Over Time(Event Player, A, 1, 0.010, Destination and Duration);
	}
}

rule("Prohibit shooting")
{
	event
	{
		Ongoing - Each Player;
		All;
		Bastion;
	}

conditions
	{
		Player Variable(Event Player, A) == 1;
	}

actions
	{
		Set Primary Fire Enabled(Event Player, False);
		Chase Player Variable Over Time(Event Player, A, 0, 1, Destination and Duration);
	}
}

rule("Allow LMB shooting")
{
	event
	{
		Ongoing - Each Player;
		All;
		Bastion;
	}

conditions
	{
		Player Variable(Event Player, A) == 0;
	}

actions
	{
		Set Primary Fire Enabled(Event Player, True);
	}
}

In the second rule you can choose how long Bastion cannot shoot.
I hope this will help.

Thanks!. but thats not quite what i’m looking for that slows down his shooting right? I want to make it faster, kind of like a burst shot where he shoots 3-5 tank shots in less than a second, i know theres a bug that you can do this with like sleep dart, but for bastions shooting it doesnt work

1 Like

Hi Dude,
I believe I have the code you’re looking for. It uses Set Projectile Speed to interrupt the shot and force another. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work with Bastion’s ultimate; only his primary fire.
Here is a basic version of the script to try. Maybe you can figure out how to make it work for his ult.

rule("Fast Firerate")
{
event
{
	Ongoing - Each Player;
	All;
	All;
}

conditions
{
	Is Button Held(Event Player, Primary Fire) == True;
}

actions
{
	Wait(0.100, Ignore Condition);
	Set Projectile Speed(Event Player, 100);
	Loop If Condition Is True;
}
}

Try this: SKRJK

Use secondary attack (Self-repair button) while in ultimate to shoot rapidly.
Rule uses the primary attack button spam with button allow and disallow to make it work, so I was currently unable to make it shoot on primary attack button press.

Put wait timers and other logic to make it shoot the way you want it to.

If you can find how it could shoot rapidly and stop when the primary button is held and not held, please reply to me.
I would also like to add it on primary attack to my ult on bastion.

Yea i tried alot of dofferent things. But in my gamemode bastion is always in his ult but if you dont go in his ult by disabling it to force you to go in it it will still fire tank shots on recon mode. If you punch and shoot in the reacon mode it will fire two shots but i cant manage to make it consistant. So i dont think its actually possible.