Hello devs? Are you there? Your game is lonely

Would be nice. But they’re not. Plus it’d prove the theory they’re off in their own world. There’s too many basic things they could do that they aren’t for them to be working on anything without telling us. There’s also the fact that good companies look at community feedback and take what people like and don’t like into consideration when doing balance changes (Fortnite is a great example of this)

Again. How would you know?

Give me one major balance thing that has been changed/added since the dev update that said they were focusing on balance more than content

Mercy ult charge and healing.
Reaper spread and life steal.
Roadhog hook, gun and ult.
Sym beam.
Brig shield.
Doomfist range.
Mccree cooldown.
Pharah rockets.
Orisa spread.
Soldier spread.
Torbjorn rework.

Map fixes, hero bug fixes, etc.

And in ptr we now have
Brig nerf.
Doomfist nerfs.
Soldier buffs.
Mccree buffs.
Bastion buffs.
Torbjorn buffs.

Map fixes and bug fixes.

1 Like

Sorry, by major I didn’t mean stuff that anyone can do. I mean like adding and taking away from heroes, working with balancing multiple heroes together instead of numbers on one, or stuff that hasn’t been looked at for months

1 Like
2 Likes

Glad we finally got something after almost a month of nothing. I won’t believe the hero balance part until they push that patch to live in however many months it’ll take them this time. Quality of life features are long overdue. New hero stuff probably hasn’t stopped since the days of beta. They haven’t had a new game mode since death match, which is honestly one of the saddest things for this game. They should always be developing features, for both events and non event things (that’s part of being a dev). So far, the top secret stuff is the only useful information we’ve really gotten

Is this patch fixing Ashe’s Hitreg in ADS mode?

It’s probably part of that “top secret” stuff

Sure hope so, she should’ve been pulled from comp the moment it became apparent that ADS’ing with her caused hit registration issues.

She felt off in the PTR…too bad the PTR is just emptier live servers

Yeah it already feels weird to ADS with her outside of the hit registration issues. There’s some strange disconnect with the feedback the weapon and it’s shots provide and I can’t put my finger on it.

It’s definitely not the FPS over 100 issue tho.

Something just feels really off about firing it in ADS.

This might give you an insight into what’s going on. It’s scary stuff honestly.

I’m honestly surprised they didn’t just reuse Widow’s sniper code. It’s the same concept with a different gun and no projectile trail

Well I can’t say for sure if they did or not, but yeah, she definitely needs some more work done.

Man, they say things in streams all the time. Before BC, after BC, you just have to let the dev team work. You aren’t entitled to know their work schedules and when they go to the bathroom.

Actually we technically are since we’re the ones paying them. Plus, if people would stop assuming this, it’d be clear to the devs they need to respond to certain things and not to others

Have you seen these forums? It is one giant toxic cesspool. I wouldn’t respond until I have concrete plans and details either.

It’s their own fault for the amount of toxicity there currently is. They take months to do anything, they have shown time and time again they struggle with balance, and almost all community suggestions are ignored. If they would put some effort into talking with the community or working with their ideas, there would be a lot less toxicity and people would love the game

1 Like

This is basically saying “Blizzard why is there a person being salty in team chat this is your fault fix this.”

When will you stop acting like entitled customers and start realising that the developers are human too, not just a group of AI.

3 Likes