Health packs should cleanse all negative effects

For real, its odd that they don’t work for everything.

9 Likes

I thought it did already.

Doesn’t cleanse anti or hack.

2 Likes

i think thats a good thing since anti would be useless if camping a small hp pack made it go away. for hack yea maybe would be good

2 Likes

Anti could use a few more counters.

4 Likes

I figured that you were referring to Hack, I do not know about Anti-Nade though, but by this logic, if it should cleanse all negative effects, throw in Discord in there as well.

3 Likes

Fully agree.

1 Like

Add it to the list, health packs should cleanse the same way kiriko does.

1 Like

They should probably buff health packs to 100/300 to be more proportionate to health pools again. The small packs are pretty sad nowadays.

8 Likes

That’s true, wonder why they didn’t do that.

would NOT make sense for a healthpack to cleanse antiheal

1 Like

Why do these bandaids not work on this snake bite?

It’s weird that meds cleanse burning but not other debuffs.

I’ve always thought it’d be neat if medkits didn’t do a simple fixed amount of healing but instead took max HP of the patient into consideration, at least in part. If that’s too much burst healing on a tank, then turn some of it into a HoT.

As it is, it can be that the lower max HP of the character, the better use they get out of medkits, since kits usually don’t seem to be balanced with medkits in mind. A zippy, hard to hit target with low max HP gets more of their HP pool replenished but their survivability’s tuned without regard for getting a lump chunk of HP.

1 Like

i thought medkits should be reworked to heal percent max hp after a certain threshold (for tanks), and should apply an initial heal with HoT after that can be mitigated with dps passive application

3 Likes

This - the HP of characters got buffed, but the healthpacks didnt get any.
So their value further went down

Definitely would go to current value + early regen start for example. Like Small would give 3 sec regen, big 6 sec regen.