Healing across the board needs to be toned down

This doesn’t make a lot of sense, the amount of burst healing hasn’t increased but the number of supports has; if you look at GOATS, it doesn’t really use burst healing like Biotic Grenade, Biotic Orb or Regenerative Burst but just redundant auras, Orb of Harmony and an Amp it Up or Repair Pack here or there. There’s nothing you can really do to solve this problem by nerfing healing, the damage creep is already WAY too much in this game with McLeftClick and negatively impacting ladder considering you can’t get people to play 3 supports let alone 2 now to keep up with it.

There is no real problem to be addressed with nerfs, you just hard lock 2/2/2 into the game and stop trying to force GOATS to not be a thing when it’s pretty obvious that DPS is a worthless class in an objective based game where Tanks and Supports have respectable damage themselves. The pros will always stack tanks and supports because it’s just better, and ladder is a quad DPS deathmatch game. The solution has been clear for a long time, they are just dragging their feet.

1 Like

I did not say it made McCree on par with Snipers, since that would be quite a feat. You gotta do some real serious buffing to reach those raid boss levels.

The way the game is right now, in the competitive scene, all heroes from all class roles are competing each other for who are the best 6 picks to have in your team. If they force 2-2-2 then they could buff Characters to compete in their class roles without the fear of replacing heroes from other roles, like who are the best 2 options of supports to have in your team? The best 2 options of tanks? And best 2 options of DPS?..
You know?

They could try the Mercy Treatment to all supports maybe. But Since the meta is 33, That means all supports will be weak in 222. This is hard to fix

Although if maps were bigger they could have made OW a 2/3/2 or 2/4/2 lock, it would be fun and queue times wouldn’t be super longer for DPS players

I found this opinion on other post:

It would be a great idea to lower heals when stacking.

I agree that healing in this game is way mechanically easier than damaging.