Having trouble posting videos

May posted this wrong place but here is the link.

Forgive me just chased down a runaway… again)

This is still the general discussion btw, if you wanted to post this in the bug report

Was moved by Caterpepi… not me.

I think they are ignoring me.

Posted a topic in the bug report anyway… but been ignored there in the past: 🐛 A couple of things going on

Bug Report is only for gameplay issues, not forum issues. Game developers don’t handle forum software issues.

I believe they moved your post because they didn’t want to delete it.

There was a recent forum update, which seemed to bring about this change. Their staff was already alerted about this, but it isn’t affecting all players on the forums. Unfortunately, there is no further information that I know of about what’s happening with it.

1 Like

Thank you. Info is better then just quiet action.

Mods and customer support move things all the time without explanation if it’s in the wrong spot. Just the nature of a forum system.

I think i found out why this happens.

The video renders within the tab and it will show an image.
This preview is counted as an image, which non level 3 users can’t use.

Now of course, looking at your posts i’m sure you have a lvl 3 account as of this moment. So there is much more behind it, though if i quickly paste in a video and post it before it renders within the preview tab i can post it here.

Removing embed makes you able to post it directly yeah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc&t=163s

Though if you paste it quick and send then you can put it in like here:

Hopefully this’ll get fixed soon.

That link wasn’t an invite for you to masquerade as staff in another forum.

1 Like

Sorry.

Been LvL 2 forever.

But from what I can gather (besides the bug that stopped me posting images…)

Seems there is another bug (which I kinda knew in the past but I lead a busy life.)

anyway… if you wait 30 mins, you can basically post whatever you want within an edit. (within a certain limit.)

I’ve actually already contacted Customer Support regarding this issue, they had no problems in any way.

Of course you can take any action you deem necessary though i’m fine with the answer i’ve gotten.

:no_mouth: :sweat:

Whatever else is going on with other posters…

“I am not with them” :man_shrugging:

1 Like