Haven’t received Overwatch League rewards

I am also missing sojourn’s “Overwatch 2 Overwatch League White” skin which I had previously.

Still missing the Hanzo drop from December from Contenders? Any Blizzard support members want to do their job?

Still missing the Hanzo drop from December from Contenders. Any Blizzard support members want to do their job?

Sojourn’s “Overwatch 2 Overwatch League White” skin still missing which was there previously after it was finally delivered.

1 Like

Still missing the Hanzo drop from Contenders, but I’d like to thank the support that I have been receiving from Blizzard support (which has been nothing) on resolving the issue.

Checked yesterday and the "Overwatch 2 Overwatch League White” skin for Sojourn has returned.

APAC tokens not being granted. :C

Same thing, sometimes i get 5 tokents sometimes 15 o no tokens at all

1 Like

Still missing the Hanzo Contenders drop from December 2022, but still no word from Blizzard support on it.

Still nothing. Very ironic for Contenders to move to Twitch where the tracking system is much more stable compared to YouTube, where Blizzard support does nothing to help players out.

someone’s situation has changed because no one is responding to my report, I’ve been suffering from problems for a very long time

Same. Now they are going around closing the main forum posts and not responding to people’s actual issues and are just going around and ignoring them.

3 Likes

It is simply unacceptable. I don’t understand why it’s so difficult to simply be a good company and make your product high-quality.
Well, at least of decent quality. :face_holding_back_tears:
I no longer understand why I was receiving tokens, but when the new season of Overwatch League started, they simply stopped coming in.

1 Like

Same problem. Last season was ok and I’ve got all OWL skins from tournament. Now I received 0 tokens from youtube. Changed browser, re-add blizz acc to youtube, tried youtube app on android and still 0 tokens.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, closing down large threads about issues is becoming a rather common method of dealing with the large volume of player complaints. Falsely banned accounts, disconnection bugs, blank career profiles, missing competitive rewards, the list goes on and on…

1 Like

Never got mine in 2018. So good luck! :frowning:

Yeah, Blizzard customer support in my experience has not been the best, but over the last few months Blizzard support has been the worst that I have dealt with not just in the gaming industry, but just in general. Dealt with an issue that was resolved quite easily today with a clothing store, and have had missing drops issues resolved in the past with other gaming companies quite easily or they were able to grant them. I am not sure why that even with providing proof, the support team just ignore or give up on solving our issues. Feedback on their surveys have been all negative as well.

2 Likes

Same here, didn’t get previous drops too (Genji and Orisa). It’s just so stupid to invest so much time and get nothing, why in the world Twitch drops work way better?!

1 Like

My guess is that Overwatch the game is fundamentally structured differently compared to most other games which results in it being extremely hard to alter externally, which is evidenced by the Customer Support’s inability to grant what would otherwise be very basic player requests such as player data or in game items. But of course, without more transparent developer communication, I doubt any of us will truly know why these seemingly simply problems have remain unfixed for so long.

1 Like

Still missing Hanzo’s first iteration Overwatch Contenders skin. I have asked in tickets, and have followed what support has stated in regards to posting here but Blizzard support has been shoddy with every passing year the forums might as well be a landfill since no dev or support actually takes action from our posts or tickets. This has been an ongoing issue and 2nd chance drops are once in a full moon despite people having issues with every YouTube drop event.

1 Like