Have you gotten in?

Lmaooo not the forum ratio

1 Like

I am not going to lie, this might genuinely be the worst launch I have ever seen. And that is sad given they had two betas and took servers down for 27 hours before the official launch.

1 Like

Slightly unrelated question but, i saw under “delayed features” the new gestures/taunts werent marked. Any word in if these are still coming?

I still don’t understand. Why not keep Ow around ?

Best thing you can do is pray overwatch 3 comes out tomorrow.

2 Likes

Still here folks. Unfortunately no update to share as of yet.

13 Likes

I have spent almost 7 hours in this loop. Can’t even log on to see if I’m having any other issues…

3 Likes

For real , what was the point ?

I just waited like 2 hours in queue to get in and failed to connect to server… :clown_face::gun:

2 Likes

Almost 9 hours in and not a single successful login. This is so much fun.

4 Likes

I find it hard to believe that there’s no info at all that can be given to players

4 Likes

I’m running a test. Sorta.

Not that everyone had this, but I originally had my OW1 on PS5 updated to OW2 through the Origins Edition.

So I’m downloading the actual OW2 edition, and will see if that changes anything by trying to access directly through the OW2 download.

Most likely not, but I’m curious if there was an update that didn’t get filtered directly into the OW1 Origins Edition when switching over.

Worth a shot.

3 Likes

Do you guys have any updates for console players? Console players don’t have a workaround to select a different region- most of the time it just straight away gives a login error.

2 Likes

F
20 characters required

Honestly very much appreciate the fact that you’re still here, thank you and hope the “account wiped clean” bug on console gets fixed soon :+1:

2 Likes

I want to know if this is because I merged my xbox and switch accounts in BNet… I can’t post links it seems to show my loop though, lol

299’ players ahead of you… 199, 99, 69, 19, 9, 6, 3, 2, 1… searching for game server… joining game server… failed to connect… searching for game server… failed to connect… searching for game server…

20000 players ahead of you

Yeah, fun times, thanks Blizz. You always know how to disappoint.

5 Likes

Same on Ps5.

I never even manually downloaded OW2. It just replaced OW1 on my console.

Did you get in eventually and encounter the “missing items/completely blank slate” thing as well?

1 Like

Any updates on the crashing bug on PC?

So disappointed with this launch. At least give us some updates on the server capacity and what is being done.

1 Like