Have some PTR changes been reverted/scrapped?

Just reading the PTR patch notes again, and i can’t seem to find Doomfist’s cooldown buff and Orisa’s movement speed buff. All 3 posts that are stickied - no reference to these buffs anymore

Can anyone else still see them on the posts? I only see stuff like Junk impact buff and Zarya rightclick nerf…

I certainly hope so. Doomfist shouldn’t be allowed to go to live in this state.

2 Likes

Thank you! Doomfist feels so opressive on the PTR. I don’t think people realize they didn’t just buff his CD, but buffed knockback across the board which is a HUGE buff to Doomfist so that when he punches people they actually go FLYING into walls and insta die, even slow tanks like Orisa. Also, they “bug fixed” his seimis slam to pull people in way more consistently.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Responding with a meme rather than an actual argument or logic, classic! :smiley:

2 Likes

when he punches people they actually go FLYING into walls and insta die

mmhmmm.

seimis slam to pull people in way more consistently.

as it was intended to but never did after the nerf.

you’re describing a hero working as intended

3 Likes

Dude, do u realize this guy has been trying his best to keep Doomfist in F tier right

at this point i’ve seen enough of your posts to know you’re either trolling or just terribly biased. Please, go ahead and post me cherrypicked overbuff stats and bad highlights

2 Likes
1 Like

Or maybe some of us just remember how Oppressive Doomfist felt before his nerfs and don’t want to experience that again?

Doomfist should be buffed, all DPS need to be viable for the game to be fun and interesting, but on PTR he just feels actually horrid to play against.

I could believe that the knockback fixes buff Doomfist enough that he doesn’t need actual buffs like they thought he did.

1 Like

U guys have many abilities that save u or stop Doomfist. If u strafe u can mess up his aim too. There’s no reason to complain about Doomfist, u guys got even easier counterplay.

2 Likes

Agreed. And the seismic slam bug fix. That was more than enough.

I could believe it. Knockback is an instrumental part of his kit…

that answers my question. It was the same wave that introduced Baptiste, and the ones still pinned on the forum are the fresher balance changes.