Has there ever been a community-created post that was pinned?

I have been here for a bit now, and I haven’t ever hear of a post that wasn’t blizzard or WyomingMist pinned (Granted that WyomingMist is technically part of the community, but I really don’t think he counts)

So has there been a post that was non-tech support or blizzard that was pinned?
(Even if it was on the old forums)

I’m pretty sure the HTML tutorial was community made

6 Likes

When was that up? Also, I’ve never been able to find a an HTML code post, let alone one that was community made…

The only one I ever found was on the EU forums and it was made by tech support

1 Like

Idk why they unpinned it, it was really helpful

3 Likes

The Overmoji cafe was pinned for some time too iirc

1 Like

What dose that stand for??

“if I recall correctly”

1 Like

I sorta count. However its really no secret that I have direct communication with the community team but I only use that privilage very carefully to help the community with Overwatch in its current state. But as a friendly reminder, I do NOT work for Blizzard Entertainment. I always post my own feelings about hero balance, state of the game, etc here on the forums. I am a member of the community just like all of you.

The pin expired. Same with the OverEmoji cafe thread.

I have to request to renew pins when I think they are about to expire with Community Manager Josh Nash.

I also want to point something out, you don’t have to be a forum MVP to help support our community. If you think you can create something for the forums that will greatly help out the community, I strongly encourage you to do it. If you need a more comprehensive guide to forum Syntax and features, check out my guide thread on the World of Warcraft forums. If I see a really handy guide or forum article intended to help our community, I will reach out to see to getting it pinned.

2 Likes