Has anyone's competitive ban been lifted yet?

Regarding Competitive Leaver Penalties in Season 10 regarding this. I was one of the people hit with a seasonal ban for no reason and I am still banned. Has anyone had their ban lifted yet? I really want to play comp this weekend when I come back home :confused:

1 Like

Given that this post was from 21 hours ago, they are probably still working through the problem. Depending on how many people are believed to be impacted, it might not be feasible to manually review each account affected, so they’d have to root cause the issue and write some sort of tool that can accurately find all affected accounts in an automated way.

I have no idea what the timeline would be, but I would personally set my expectations at at least a few days if not over a week. I’m unsure if that’s pessimistic or optimistic, though.

2 Likes

Mine hasnt yet, hopefully it will soon

1 Like

I am still banned too. It’s 3 days now, and I’m not happy with this

1 Like

Hopefully some compensation will come through eventually, even just an season unban

2 Likes

I’m still banned, it’s been 5 days

1 Like

same here :confused: it’s been 6 days for me now

1 Like

Hopefully Blizzard honors their promise rather than leaving you all to die like us Applying Update bug victims. Don’t give up and keep reminding them of their wrongdoing.

1 Like

Nope. Mine still exists. I doubt it will be removed either.

1 Like

Still ban too. I am just wondering: are Blizzard bad devs or just dont care ??? :laughing:

It’s been 7 days now. zZZz

1 Like

Hello, my account has been opened. They send you an e-mail first.