Has anyone seen this skin?

안녕하세요. 저는 한국인 입니다. 번역기를 사용한 점 양해 부탁드립니다.
저는 올해부터 Blender를 이용한 3D 모델링 방송을 하고 있습니다.
5월초에 한명의 외국인으로부터 졸업작품이라며 도와달라는 메일을 받았습니다.
3D모델을 만들어야 한다며 완성되어야 할 예시 사진을 받았는데, 오버워치 트레이서 사진이었고 해당사진은 인게임 스크린샷처럼 보였습니다.
해당 사진을 구글에 이미지검색을 사용해보아도 동일한것이 나오지 않았음.
심지어 받은 3D 파일은 오버워치 트레이서 캐릭터의 인게임 파일인것 같습니다.
물론 공공연히 캐릭터 파일이 돌아다니는건 알고있었지만 예시 사진이 인게임 스크린샷처럼 보여서
혹시나 블리자드 내부에서 작업해야할 일을 다른사람에게 위탁하고 있는게 아닌지 의심이 되어 연락드립니다.
처음 요청에는 간단한것이기도 했고 모델링 수련으로써 생각하고 해주었지만(그 어떤 대가도 받지않음)
한달이 지난 시점 다시 졸업작품이라며 도와달라고 요청이왔고 무례했고 다급해보였습니다
마감 기일이 가까운가보군요
호의로써 해주는 작업은 한번뿐이었다 라고 거절하자 생방송중임에도 상당히 과격한 언행을 하였습니다.
물론 블리자드는 내가 어린 시절부터 즐기고 있는 게임을 만들어준 고마운 회사라고 생각합니다.
그렇기에 부정한 방법으로 일을 하고있는 직원이 있을까 걱정되어 연락드립니다.

Hello. I am Korean. Please understand that I am using a translator. Since this is a translation, please bear with me.
I have been doing 3D modeling broadcasts using Blender starting this year.
In early May, I received an email from a foreigner asking for help with their graduation project.
They said they needed to create a 3D model and sent me a reference photo that should be the final result.
I did a Google image search for the picture, but the same thing didn’t come up.
The photo was of Tracer from Overwatch, and it looked like an in-game screenshot.
Moreover, the received 3D file seems to be the in-game file of the Tracer character from Overwatch.
Of course, I knew that character files were publicly available, but the reference photo looked like an in-game screenshot, so I suspect if someone else is outsourcing work that should be done internally at Blizzard.
At first, the request seemed simple, and I considered it as a practice for modeling, without expecting any compensation.
However, after a month, they contacted me again, claiming it’s their graduation project and asked for help, which seemed rude and urgent. It seems like the deadline is approaching.
When I declined, mentioning that I had already done a favor once, they acted quite aggressively, even though I was live broadcasting.
Of course, I consider Blizzard as a grateful company that has made games I’ve enjoyed since my childhood.
That’s why I’m contacting you because I’m worried that there might be an employee who is working in an illicit way.

photos.app.goo.gl/oGDuia8mm5kCQDWh7

Please note that the translation is provided to the best of my ability, but there might be some nuances that could be lost in translation.

3 Likes

What the hell… is this story real?