Has anyone gotten beta access today?

Still nothing. I guess im out of luck today :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Nah. Give it more time because last time I was in after 6-7 hours and some of my friends got access after 12 h.

4 Likes

i checked my bnet and i got access but not an email

Please tell me where to check on bnet

If you uninstall OW1 it will be replaced with OW2 installer.

FYI, access being granted will probably happen for folks before they receive the email. Keep an eye out for the “Overwatch 2 Beta” option to appear in your dropdown menu

15 Likes

Has anyone at the console received any email?

2 Likes

not yet

2 Likes

When will console players have access on this wave?

6 Likes

Any news for console? Everything about it seems to be really confusing. We need a specific answer! Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Andy said it would be later today but I don’t know when that is, it’s taking so long too so we’ll probably get it tonight or tomorrow.

2 Likes

i wonder why a 2300+ hours played account that play almost everyday didnt get in the beta ?

I don’t think that’s important.

If you’re a console player, you should receive an email from Blizzard that contains a code for the platform/region you signed up with at the opt in.

PC players are granted the license automagically by us, and we then follow up with an email

12 Likes

When is that expected to be?

I think he meant when we’ll get the invite email, I could be wrong though.

But like any proper time estimates? as in x amount of hours from now or around x range of hours?

1 Like

There have been a few, but yeah most ppl on PC had to pay

The majority won’t be getting in until the 14th, they planned it purposely because they want people to pay.

6 Likes

I really wish we got just a time frame at least for once, us console players are dying here.

11 Likes

All my anime waifus got it before me. :frowning: